• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

League of Legends

Just a quick question to see what everyone plays:
What does everyone main in, in terms of roles?
I'm sure this question was probably asked countless times but being new to the community I decided to still ask!
Love to see that everyone is so diverse in their game interests!

I personally don't have a main role.
I end up playing whatever role is open, but I usually don't get to play mid or support because one of those roles is always taken by my girlfriend.
Interestingly enough, she seems to love League even more than I do! And she's actually the one that usually asks if I want to play. It was a game that I got pretty tired of, but because of her the game got much better and even more fun to play!
Love to see what everyone thinks!

hmm i usually go Mid/supp lol. Not a very good adc and im working on jungling atm :D

I'm sure this question was probably asked countless times but being new to the community I decided to still ask!

I end up playing whatever role is open, but I usually don't get to play mid or support because one of those roles is always taken by my girlfriend.
Interestingly enough, she seems to love League even more than I do! And she's actually the one that usually asks if I want to play. It was a game that I got pretty tired of, but because of her the game got much better and even more fun to play!

I main support, I'm pretty trash everywhere else but I don't mind having to fill if support is taken xD

I main mid because I'm spoiled and only play carry champs.

Hi!
My LOL name is mikheljeksin and I play in EU west.
I main
Teemo (don't hate me for this)
Sivir
Tristana
Volibear

Tbh i really want to get to gold but i hate half the people i get on my team if its not a premade :/

I play Mid ( Im only good at it lol! )

i usually play support but i've been picking up adc again recently,
also i reached silver 5 and idk if i still want to climb lolol

thoughts on new arcade skins?

Been waiting for a good ezreal skin for too long. They all look really good. The arcade line is one of my favs. Friend gifted ez on main account and ahri on second :D

putting that last post aside, does anyone want to play some ranked? I really want to get to gold this season but climbing out of silver is so annoying. do play with friends but they arent always on D: i usually queue for support/mid but im currently practicing adc sivir and diana jg :p

putting that last post aside, does anyone want to play some ranked? I really want to get to gold this season but climbing out of silver is so annoying. do play with friends but they arent always on D: i usually queue for support/mid but im currently practicing adc sivir and diana jg :p

I would but I want to keep my MMR where it is. I'm at Gold 1-2 MMR so when I do my placements next season I'll place very close to Gold.

Ahh~ it's been a while since I've been on this forum...

I've climbed up from Bronze 1 to Plat 5 this season c:

I've climbed up from Bronze 1 to Plat 5 this season c:

Wow, what a climb, congrats :D

I managed to get three level 7 Lulu tokens back to back (to back?).. feelsgoodman

Man I started playing league months ago, but I stopped for many reasons lol. I've been wanting to play it lots ever since I first heard about it years ago- but everyone I joined up with in the beginning were extremely rude to me & cussed me out instead of calmly explaining to me what I did wrong. Maybe I just sucked that bad lmao Tutorials weren't much help as I forgot 80% of what I watched from them. I'd definitely start playing again if someone was be nice enough to explain it to me & show me one on one, as I haven't played in forever. I might just make a new account & start playing to get the hang of it again- then go from there. As I'm sure lots of other people have done that

Last edited:
were extremely rude to me & cussed me out instead of calmly explaining to me what I did wron
Ohh I'm so sorry q_q League is a terrible game for learning alone; it has one of the most filthy player bases ever, and, new players are punished by constantly going against smurfs of high levels (even when the database tries to split new from old players). Though they did nicely update the new players guide, player made guides go into a lot more in depth (if you like reading, that is). Also they updated the amount of total experience it takes to get from 1 to level 30 (around halved it I think?). Which imo encourages more smurfs ;^;. If you ever need someone to play with myself or many others on this thread would be willing to help you out 0005-1.gif

Ohh I'm so sorry q_q League is a terrible game for learning alone; it has one of the most filthy player bases ever, and, new players are punished by constantly going against smurfs of high levels (even when the database tries to split new from old players). Though they did nicely update the new players guide, player made guides go into a lot more in depth (if you like reading, that is). Also they updated the amount of total experience it takes to get from 1 to level 30 (around halved it I think?). Which imo encourages more smurfs ;^;. If you ever need someone to play with myself or many others on this thread would be willing to help you out View attachment 182416

Yeah I can tell, LOL. The few nice people like you are what seem to matter more, though.
I'll definitely check out that link! I'll probably create a new account tonight and play a bit, and maybe play a lot more tomorrow. Thanks a lot! :)

Last edited:
Back