• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

League of Legends

Beardo

Tikki, spots on!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Just wondering if anyone else plays? If you do, make sure to send me a friend request! My name is Taaffeite

I main
Orianna
Shyvana
and Zilean

Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone else plays? If you do, make sure to send me a friend request! My name is Taaffeite

I main
Orianna
Shyvana
Zilean
and Sivir

I've heard about this game so much, but never played it. I'm tempted to play it though... :)

I play! I've been busy and haven't played in a while, though. I main Ahri, Annie, Leona, & Morgana! :)

I've heard about this game so much, but never played it. I'm tempted to play it though... :)

i highly recommend playing it if you have the time ^-^ i used to be obsessed with this game--but for some reason my pc rejects every mouse i buy (im using a drawing pad as a substitute for a mouse now, meaning i cant play a majority of the pc games i wanted)..but as i mentioned, if you have the time you should play bc each round takes awhile..there are penalties for leaving in the middle of the game as well as haters from your team haha

Hmm, I might give it a try sometime soon then. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

ahh I used to play a lot but nowadays my internet is so bad it's only decent during the day. My ign is same as forum name. I'm only trying to play recently for the icons heh :)

i've heard about this game maybe i'll give it a try

league of legends is a sin and i dumped my gf bc she played it :lemon:

fml i spent so many hours playing league, but i stopped cause my friends and i got bored of it.

havent played for months

Moved this over to the gamer's lounge for you. Remember that Brewster's is for general discussion, not gaming. :)

league of legends is gr8 game u get to build ur own virtual collectible champion army like pokemon

Tbh I love league but I dont play it too often. I introduced one of my friends to it and he became a literal god at it in a matter of days. I usually main mid-adc Katarina atm but I used to main mid-supp Sivir. My user is 0ph3liac if anyone wants to add me for some deranged reason, but like I said I really only play it like a few times a month or whatever.

Wow not a lot of people on here play League huh?

Yes I revived this thread from a month ago. Fight me.

If anybody wants to play, my IGN is Zephyrolol, my mains at the moment are...

Viktor Midlane (RIP, I miss him being a niche pick) / Karthus
Aatrox Toplane/Jungle
Caitlyn ADC
Thresh Support

Last edited:
Back