League of Legends

hey! im looking for some new people to play with ❤ i play mainly support and some mid, feel free to add me! my ign is Skilithe

I feel like everyone here mainly plays support;;;;
I've taken a love to Jayce top/mid though <3

idc enough about league to get invested into it and learn everything but i spent 10 bucks for points to buy lux, also gnar is the best and warwick is fking stupid

idc enough about league to get invested into it and learn everything but i spent 10 bucks for points to buy lux, also gnar is the best and warwick is fking stupid

LUXXXXX

- - - Post Merge - - -
yes ok hi im climbing my way out of b1 from b3. im at 41lp. gotten this far from playing lux/ahri/ori mid and karma supp. i can also adc or supp. if anyone wants to play, add me: hyliancrown

Last edited:
I'm not able to log in for some reason today. I play pretty much everyday and i've never had this problem before. It's saying 'unable to connect to the login queue"
I'm on EU West server, is anyone else experiencing this aswel?

^lul same I bought Kayn and don't even play him, also if anyone wants to play you can add me at Slap My Face Pls, I don't play a lot though

Last edited:
I played league for like three years but had to stop because it took to much time out of my studying :( like seriously the game can be so addicting lmao... but I don't regret the time I spent on it, I've had great times with my friends that I wouldn't be close to without League. I mained support, Janna in particular :) Thresh and Lulu were also played wuite a lot. I really wanna get back into it, but like I said, it takes up so much of your time TT

Pentakill Kayle looks so cool!!
f979e630c06523f9.jpg

I'm just going to link the google doc >here< again for the people who might've missed it!

Thank you very much, Squidward. I missed this. I just hope I updated it correctly with my own username and server. Also I agree. Pentakill Kayle looks amazing!

In other news, I recently got Honor Level 3. But it popped up when I got in queue. :O I could have missed my chance to accept the game while it was in the way.

Plat support/mid main here!~
I'm on a huge tilt right now (13 losses in a row kind of tilt lol) sooo I've decided not to touch ranked for a while

Last edited:
They released the star guardian log in screen! Personally I think the 2016 one was slightly better, but I still love this one and I can't wait for the skins to be released!!

ohhh I love the star guardian skins!

I'm currently Silver III ~ Not that serious about league anymore but it's still fun once in a while!

feel free to add me my ign is: chibidream

I mainly support cause i'm a noob lol

Last edited:
ohhh I love the star guardian skins!

I'm currently Silver III ~ Not that serious about league anymore but it's still fun once in a while!

feel free to add me my ign is: chibidream

I mainly support cause i'm a noob lol

Support isn't as easy as people seem to think!!

Back