• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Contacts or glasses?

Contacts or glasses?

• I wear glasses!

Votes: 50 49.5%
  • I wear contacts!

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • I wear both!

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • I don't have to wear them!

Votes: 25 24.8%

• Total voters
I wear glasses, contact lenses are not very practical for such a lazy ass person like me

I vote neither, but I used to! I got LASIK surgery 2 years ago.
Before that was contacts for 7 years. I hated my glasses.

GLASSES. I can't imagine putting something on my eye. Like what if dirt gets on the inside part?

Technically I wear both, but I voted for contacts because I only wear my glasses when I wake up/before bed.../if I'm not going out?
Maybe you should get rid of one of the options, cause I'm sure 99% of people who own contacts also own glasses, and don't wear contacts 24/7 LOL

I don't have to wear either. My vision is awesome. :)

Yeah I don't have to wear either. I heard my vision is 20/20 which is perfect I believe :/

I wear glasses because I hate touching my eyes. It just freaks me out. I don't think I could ever wear contacts.

LOL ive been trying to get contacts but my eyes are freakishly big so its more difficult (i dont know why) + for some reason the lady said that my eyes got irritated way too fast

and then she said my eyelids were too strong.

so yeah a month later and im still trying. the good thing is my dad says he'll get me the surgery to fix my eyes when i turn 20.

I wear both. I usually wear contacts because I'd rather not wear glasses. I think contacts look better because I don't like seeing myself with glasses over my face but oh the effort. Some nights I'd lay in bed with contacts in and I just cannot be bothered having to take them out because that requires going to the bathroom and so much other stuff afterwards. Glasses on the other hand is so much easier because you can take them off and be done with it. Reasons why I wear glasses on the weekend because I'm too lazy to even get of bed but I need my sight.

I wear glasses. I've actually just gotten a pair of prescription sunglasses too, just in time for a holiday in France.

I wear contact lenses everyday, and I haven't experienced any issues with them whatsoever.

I wear glasses.

I can't wear contacts for some reason I don't remember, the optician just said I couldn't. I don't think I would want to anyway, I don't like the idea of poking or sticking something on my eyeball.

I've had glasses for around fifteen years and contacts for seven. Much prefer contacts.

It's pretty simple. After a while you're able to do it within a matter of seconds.

Okay thank you. Luckily I don't need any glasses or contacts or anything :) They said I would only need glasses when I'm using technology for an hour or so, otherwise I get really bad headaches. Sometimes I wish I had glasses or something like that.

Back