• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My town is finished! ~ Visit my dream town please ~

I went to your town last night. Everything is perfect and super pretty. Its very organized and creative..with the paths and pwps, etc. I especially love the inside of the houses though. You are really good at mixing and matching furniture while sticking to a theme. Thanks for sharing. My town isn't finished and is quite messy, feel free to visit.

I went to your town last night. Everything is perfect and super pretty. Its very organized and creative..with the paths and pwps, etc. I especially love the inside of the houses though. You are really good at mixing and matching furniture while sticking to a theme. Thanks for sharing. My town isn't finished and is quite messy, feel free to visit.

Aw thank you so much for visiting :D I'll check out your dream town as well (I'm guessing you have one on your profile >.<)
oh and your sig is awesome haha

@inkling - Town: Aprairie

Ooh I haven't seen a town in Winter for a while! it's refreshing haha I love the placements of PWPs around the town!! Flower arch right in front of your mayor's house look super cute (also match the house exterior) and by the town hall, the lights placed in symmetry! I loved it. Also little playground looks good too (jungle gym and tire toy bench placed right next to each other c: ).
Your mayor's house is sooo adorable!! even the kitchen is cute. Customized teddy bears!! Can I take them home to cuddle with them? xD I like how you mixed up wallpapers and flooring from different sets and make it work. Great job!! You have some really cute villagers too. I enjoyed talking to them.. Thank you for sharing your DA and keep up the good work!! :D

Last edited:
Going to visit right now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The tweeter looks like a uterus lmfao

Currently exploring and I have to say I'm really enjoying it!
Beautiful atmosphere you created. I'm loving the little surprises scattered around town :)

Edit:
Home decorating was on point! Had a lot of fun exploring the rooms

Last edited:
I'll be there if I can as soon as I can get online again (currently at work, bummer)

Currently exploring and I have to say I'm really enjoying it!
Beautiful atmosphere you created. I'm loving the little surprises scattered around town :)

Edit:
Home decorating was on point! Had a lot of fun exploring the rooms

Thank you guys so much :blush:

Feel free to leave me your DA if you want me to visit in return c: I really need to work on silver dreamer badge >.<

@Stalfos - Town: Skullbay

OMG your town tree is huuuugggeeee! I bet it's the fullest size?? I haven't got that far.. it's super impressive >.< haha Your town is gorgeous!! Nice paths and I love how you placed trees (cedar) and bushes along the path c: Nice landscaping with flowers too! oh, I had a little suggestion - maybe use white & blue (or purple) combination by Beardo's house?? White and pink looks cute too but I think blue/white or purple/white would match his house exterior and personality(?) lol haha just a thought.. Beardo looked nice in his clothes lol Love all different purple flowers in southeast c: Oh btw you have a great map!! so much space in bottom half and I love how you turned the top half into fruit orchards. Perfect spot for the cafe, and love the sweets house right next to it.. main room is adorable <3 (Love Aryll's shirt too!! is that QR code?) Pink and blue flowers by your mayor's house look super nice.. cute exterior too c: Little playground area with natural dirt path is great.. I really love your town and I'd definitely visit again! Great job! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Love it!!

Thank you ;)

Last edited:
@Stalfos - Town: Skullbay

OMG your town tree is huuuugggeeee! I bet it's the fullest size?? I haven't got that far.. it's super impressive >.< haha Your town is gorgeous!! Nice paths and I love how you placed trees (cedar) and bushes along the path c: Nice landscaping with flowers too! oh, I had a little suggestion - maybe use white & pink combination by Beardo's house?? White and pink looks cute too but I think blue/white or purple/white would match his house exterior and personality(?) lol haha just a thought.. Beardo looked nice in his clothes lol Love all different purple flowers in southeast c: Oh btw you have a great map!! so much space in bottom half and I love how you turned the top half into fruit orchards. Perfect spot for the cafe, and love the sweets house right next to it.. main room is adorable <3 (Love Aryll's shirt too!! is that QR code?) Pink and blue flowers by your mayor's house look super nice.. cute exterior too c: Little playground area with natural dirt path is great.. I really love your town and I'd definitely visit again! Great job! c:

Aw~ Thanks for all the kind words. I just hope you enjoyed Skullbay as much as I enjoyed Dawn (which was alot). :blush:

Aryll's shirt is my own design. *pats myself on the back* lol

Aw~ Thanks for all the kind words. I just hope you enjoyed Skullbay as much as I enjoyed Dawn (which was alot). :blush:

Aryll's shirt is my own design. *pats myself on the back* lol

Really?? You have some talent then!! it was super cute c: oh I found a typo. I meant white & blue (or pruple) flowers by Beardo's house. hahah I told you to put white/pink when you already have them.. didn't make any sense xDD well, maybe Beardo likes them .__. lol

Really?? You have some talent then!! it was super cute c: oh I found a typo. I meant white & blue (or pruple) flowers by Beardo's house. hahah I told you to put white/pink when you already have them.. didn't make any sense xDD well, maybe Beardo likes them .__. lol

Thanks. :) I actually put those flowers there long before Beardo moved in so, yeah, maybe it's due for a makeover? :p lol

Back