• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Happy Home Designer Screenshot Thread

My houses (Part 1)

I made a few good looking houses. Why not take a look at them?

Dr. Axel: Dentistry
HNI_0085.JPGHNI_0071.JPGHNI_0005 (1).JPG

Chef Mereya Show
HNI_0090 (1).JPGHNI_0066.JPGHNI_0007 (1).JPG

Modern Lifestyle
HNI_0083.JPGHNI_0082 (1).JPGHNI_0084 (1).JPGHNI_0085 (1).JPGHNI_0087 (1).JPGHNI_0088 (1).JPGHNI_0089 (1).JPGHNI_0006 (1).JPG

I couldn't fit more pictures in. I'll add in more in the meantime. You can look at these if you'd like.

HNI_0034.JPGHNI_0040.JPGHNI_0044.JPGHNI_0045.JPG

i just got this game for christmas and it's so fun and addictive... please send help i am in interior design h*ck

OMG, ROVER IS THERE! :D You lucky! Oh, how much I'd like for him to move in my town forever...

WVW69j_QB-wIV00D3b.jpg
Space Police Station for Booker :)

Last edited:
HHD

There are many things I like from this game, but the one I enjoy the most is the actions! :) I mean whenever a villager interacts with an item. And here is my fave of all: mic singing, with my dear Alice performing her best!

HNI_0022.JPG

I was going through some of my old hhd screenshots... wow there's actually some that I really like...
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

C3YWMX6VYAEUkse.jpg
Broffina's bus stop, I had a lot of fun making this. If anyone wants to visit I'd really appreciate it. The yard and back room fit in with the bus stop theme and I mad a nice little bedroom for her upstairs.:)

I finally got this game!! Here are my favourite shops and houses so far:

HNI_0068.JPG
HNI_0066.JPG
Jules and Avery having tea in the department store cafe <3 It's a lot calmer up there than the rest of the building.

HNI_0062.JPG
Freya enjoying a cupcake by herself

HNI_0043.JPG
The department store was packed so it was hard to take a good pic of the space. Here's the general clothing section. Male and female shirts are integrated but there's more female pieces mainly because I haven't unlocked a lot of nice shirts yet.

HNI_0030.JPG
HNI_0038.JPG
Designing the furniture and homewares section of the department store! Really love how this area turned out. The spotlight furniture at the moment is the mini Rococo collection!

HNI_0069.JPG
I made the mistake of making this shop's floor plan HUGE when I had very little furniture to start with. I like this little gardening corner though with some general goods in the back. I work here part time to make ends meet.

HNI_0003.JPG
Cally's gardening getaway. She wanted those pile of leaves on the floor so she could sweep them on her free time.

HNI_0055.JPG
Here's another part time gig. Shari is always sleeping on the job

HNI_0021 2.JPG
Right after I consult at the hospital, I'm at another office job. It's a tough life u_u

HNI_0099.JPG
The restaurant in town is Japanese themed! Having dinner with the girls after a long day at work

HNI_0073.JPG
HNI_0075.JPG
The picture of Pango sitting on the toilet during the cinematic sequence was just the funniest thing ever (especially with the cheesy music in the background). I don't remember what her theme was. It was something to do with spas.

HNI_0025.JPG
give me your lunch money, Bangle
HNI_0021.JPG
The town's high school? how old is everyone living here?? I will probably turn this building into a college type building later on, although I do love how everyone is in uniform.

My town has similar themes throughout (wallpapers etc) because I'm still early on in the game and I haven't unlocked many nice ones u_u If you want to visit any of these buildings I can VM you the QR pic!

Last edited:
This thread seems dead but I'm going to post in it anyways :'D Here's my town's art school!!

HNI_0066.JPG
when I forgot to do an assignment

HNI_0086.JPG
everyone fell asleep during my presentation

HNI_0050.JPG
studio on the right, classroom on the left

HNI_0053.JPG
HNI_0064.JPG
here's another view of the studio. lily is the drawing teacher

HNI_0048.JPG
learning art history

HNI_0091.JPG
library

HNI_0048.JPG
I redesigned my flower shop and made it smaller. I prefer it small and cozy! The wooden desk is where the florist can do some repotting, flower arranging, etc.!
HNI_0059.JPG
HNI_0065.JPG
Gala is always looking to buy flowers! She's so cute
HNI_0082.JPG
Mallary worked the cashier on the grand opening. Tried to get a good angle of her working but ducks are so short :'D

HNI_0091.JPG
HNI_0095.JPG
Here's the 2nd shop in town. I made it into an electronics super mart. There's a home theatre showroom in the back corner!

HNI_0057.JPG
HNI_0064.JPG
HNI_0066.JPG
Here's the concert hall! I used the sanshin, sitar, piano, and standing mic for the performance stage in the end. I put the electronic sign with the bear shirt design hoping at least some of the performers would be bears... but no bears in sight :(
HNI_0013.JPG
HNI_0017.JPG
It was so cute seeing O'Hare "perform", especially since he's always talking about singing and dancing in my main town :'D I only realised later on that they can't interact with instruments while sitting down, so he was really just cheering muffy on :p
HNI_0043.JPG
I sang a song one night but froze up. Deirdre is clapping for me, but I'm actually apologising.

Last edited:
Man this really makes me miss my HHD! I hope I get it back soon. Everyone's screenshots are so nice!

Back