Happy Home Designer Screenshot Thread

My houses (Part 1)

I made a few good looking houses. Why not take a look at them?

Dr. Axel: Dentistry
HNI_0085.JPGHNI_0071.JPGHNI_0005 (1).JPG

Chef Mereya Show
HNI_0090 (1).JPGHNI_0066.JPGHNI_0007 (1).JPG

Modern Lifestyle
HNI_0083.JPGHNI_0082 (1).JPGHNI_0084 (1).JPGHNI_0085 (1).JPGHNI_0087 (1).JPGHNI_0088 (1).JPGHNI_0089 (1).JPGHNI_0006 (1).JPG

I couldn't fit more pictures in. I'll add in more in the meantime. You can look at these if you'd like.

HNI_0034.JPGHNI_0040.JPGHNI_0044.JPGHNI_0045.JPG

i just got this game for christmas and it's so fun and addictive... please send help i am in interior design h*ck

OMG, ROVER IS THERE! :D You lucky! Oh, how much I'd like for him to move in my town forever...

HHD

There are many things I like from this game, but the one I enjoy the most is the actions! :) I mean whenever a villager interacts with an item. And here is my fave of all: mic singing, with my dear Alice performing her best!

HNI_0022.JPG

I was going through some of my old hhd screenshots... wow there's actually some that I really like...
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

C3YWMX6VYAEUkse.jpg
Broffina's bus stop, I had a lot of fun making this. If anyone wants to visit I'd really appreciate it. The yard and back room fit in with the bus stop theme and I mad a nice little bedroom for her upstairs.:)

I finally got this game!! Here are my favourite shops and houses so far:

HNI_0068.JPG
HNI_0066.JPG
Jules and Avery having tea in the department store cafe <3 It's a lot calmer up there than the rest of the building.

HNI_0062.JPG
Freya enjoying a cupcake by herself

HNI_0043.JPG
The department store was packed so it was hard to take a good pic of the space. Here's the general clothing section. Male and female shirts are integrated but there's more female pieces mainly because I haven't unlocked a lot of nice shirts yet.

HNI_0030.JPG
HNI_0038.JPG
Designing the furniture and homewares section of the department store! Really love how this area turned out. The spotlight furniture at the moment is the mini Rococo collection!

HNI_0069.JPG
I made the mistake of making this shop's floor plan HUGE when I had very little furniture to start with. I like this little gardening corner though with some general goods in the back. I work here part time to make ends meet.

HNI_0003.JPG
Cally's gardening getaway. She wanted those pile of leaves on the floor so she could sweep them on her free time.

HNI_0055.JPG
Here's another part time gig. Shari is always sleeping on the job

HNI_0021 2.JPG
Right after I consult at the hospital, I'm at another office job. It's a tough life u_u

HNI_0099.JPG
The restaurant in town is Japanese themed! Having dinner with the girls after a long day at work

HNI_0073.JPG
HNI_0075.JPG
The picture of Pango sitting on the toilet during the cinematic sequence was just the funniest thing ever (especially with the cheesy music in the background). I don't remember what her theme was. It was something to do with spas.

HNI_0025.JPG
give me your lunch money, Bangle
HNI_0021.JPG
The town's high school? how old is everyone living here?? I will probably turn this building into a college type building later on, although I do love how everyone is in uniform.

My town has similar themes throughout (wallpapers etc) because I'm still early on in the game and I haven't unlocked many nice ones u_u If you want to visit any of these buildings I can VM you the QR pic!

Last edited:
This thread seems dead but I'm going to post in it anyways :'D Here's my town's art school!!

HNI_0066.JPG
when I forgot to do an assignment

HNI_0086.JPG
everyone fell asleep during my presentation

HNI_0050.JPG
studio on the right, classroom on the left

HNI_0053.JPG
HNI_0064.JPG
here's another view of the studio. lily is the drawing teacher

HNI_0048.JPG
learning art history

HNI_0091.JPG
library

HNI_0048.JPG
I redesigned my flower shop and made it smaller. I prefer it small and cozy! The wooden desk is where the florist can do some repotting, flower arranging, etc.!
HNI_0059.JPG
HNI_0065.JPG
Gala is always looking to buy flowers! She's so cute
HNI_0082.JPG
Mallary worked the cashier on the grand opening. Tried to get a good angle of her working but ducks are so short :'D

HNI_0091.JPG
HNI_0095.JPG
Here's the 2nd shop in town. I made it into an electronics super mart. There's a home theatre showroom in the back corner!

HNI_0057.JPG
HNI_0064.JPG
HNI_0066.JPG
Here's the concert hall! I used the sanshin, sitar, piano, and standing mic for the performance stage in the end. I put the electronic sign with the bear shirt design hoping at least some of the performers would be bears... but no bears in sight :(
HNI_0013.JPG
HNI_0017.JPG
It was so cute seeing O'Hare "perform", especially since he's always talking about singing and dancing in my main town :'D I only realised later on that they can't interact with instruments while sitting down, so he was really just cheering muffy on :p
HNI_0043.JPG
I sang a song one night but froze up. Deirdre is clapping for me, but I'm actually apologising.

Last edited:
Back