• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Happy Home Designer Screenshot Thread

I love the screenshot of Goldie napping and smelling the flowers! ^.^ Very cute. I like the new pile of books item too! ^_^

Thank you very much!!! :'D She said she loved books/wanted a book themed room so I kinda went all-out for a good while XD and then for the little things I checked her reaction to make sure she was okay with it :) All the new items are so cool!!! :O I spend quite a while going through them all I'm sure you could imagine xD

Wow. You totally nailed The first room (Who does it belong to anyway?) and Goldie's. Keep it up!

Thanks so much! :D I'm glad to hear you think so!

I believe it belongs to Lottie, I think everyone has to design a room for Lottie with Lovely furniture

As Haydenn said here, this is correct. Everyone has to design a room for Lottie with lovely furniture. But it's cool to see all the different outcomes/arrangements people think of!

Speaking of nailing Goldie's room, twitter user gonzarez1938 posted the below yesterday and I just about spat out my drink:

gonzarez1938.jpg

ETA: Lyssa, yours is both more beautiful and more practical! Ty so much for posting your pix!

Last edited:
Speaking of nailing Goldie's room, twitter user gonzarez1938 posted the below yesterday and I just about spat out my drink:

View attachment 139452

ETA: Lyssa, yours is both more beautiful and more practical! Ty so much for posting your pix!
Th. Th.... There, are no words.....

He's definitely mucking around to be funny. He's also got a shot of Queenie's house in which he used nothing but checkers on every space over a checkerboard floor.
Is he trying to speedrun?

- - - Post Merge - - -

(There actually is an ending)

View attachment 139452

OHMYGOD X'DDD I can't stop laughing!!!! That is taking her request quite literally :p And thank you very much! :D

I'm so glad that the girls still have that eye shape in ACHHD.

I can't wait until it comes here in the US. I got to see more screenshots.

Yeah that's probably my favourite eye shape!! :D

My boyfriend and I made a hospital together today haha. Anything bad-looking is obviously what he did. :p

C2z0bEN.jpg
StjnfaL.jpg

School I made

MhU2vJz.jpg

Main street after some "renovations"

1gaaMFL.jpg

Last edited:
My boyfriend and I made a hospital together today haha. Anything bad-looking is obviously what he did. :p

C2z0bEN.jpg
StjnfaL.jpg

School I made

MhU2vJz.jpg

Main street after some "renovations"

1gaaMFL.jpg

Very cute! ^.^ I didn't see anything that looked bad. :]

The hats and glasses are so cute, I also see my fave cat. :p Do those villagers stay in your square forever? Or will they move on without notice?

The hats and glasses are so cute, I also see my fave cat. :p Do those villagers stay in your square forever? Or will they move on without notice?

They sort of cycle depending on how many you have. Villagers that want to build a home hang out around the company, and those you've already built stuff for walk around the main street.

A few more...

UUNDwrJ.jpg

Bunnie's birthday-themed room

Cmj5WED.jpg

7-Eleven

Last edited:
I've been keeping an eye on the twitter hashtag #achappyhome and quietly freaking out with excitement. If you want to stare at pix until you go cross-eyed, it's an excellent source. (And in the time it took to type this, 7 new images have been posted!)

I've been playing for a while and wanted to share some of my screenshots with you

ItU3QPX.jpg

eMxGDW2.jpg

PeLf4jF.jpg

PzLvx9N.jpg

vDAns0P.jpg

4xJPT7W.jpg

llg2VDU.jpg

GKDJpbK.jpg

4gSl0ic.jpg

plCoiyl.jpg

WNXhX7y.jpg

fxBYlyX.jpg

6O0QeLF.jpg

W4skbkW.jpg

bx3c4NT.jpg

I5PBMSG.jpg

V3UzVos.jpg

p0YjIxg.jpg

5AbEeZH.jpg

WlxLgv7.jpg

W6zpxZ5.jpg

zoEJK9t.jpg

qLEt8dQ.jpg

JmvUqHY.jpg

cbT6EJO.jpg

O8e2gpc.jpg

fRxnIbA.jpg

bCt34Nl.jpg

GgqKmyu.jpg

acZjI1j.jpg

WPhlXY8.jpg

LI20dJa.jpg

TLu7b1x.jpg

CHiSCoj.jpg

ezAfptc.jpg

Wvg9uX4.jpg

aQY3Xzd.jpg

8d05RuU.jpg

kYqW2tt.jpg

gkEqNzB.jpg

eVWlKtw.jpg

Last edited:
I've been playing for a while and wanted to share some of my screenshots with you

ItU3QPX.jpg

eMxGDW2.jpg

PeLf4jF.jpg

PzLvx9N.jpg

vDAns0P.jpg

4xJPT7W.jpg

llg2VDU.jpg

GKDJpbK.jpg

4gSl0ic.jpg

plCoiyl.jpg

WNXhX7y.jpg

fxBYlyX.jpg

6O0QeLF.jpg

W4skbkW.jpg

bx3c4NT.jpg

I5PBMSG.jpg

V3UzVos.jpg

p0YjIxg.jpg

5AbEeZH.jpg

WlxLgv7.jpg

W6zpxZ5.jpg

zoEJK9t.jpg

qLEt8dQ.jpg

JmvUqHY.jpg

cbT6EJO.jpg

O8e2gpc.jpg

fRxnIbA.jpg

bCt34Nl.jpg

GgqKmyu.jpg

acZjI1j.jpg

WPhlXY8.jpg

LI20dJa.jpg

TLu7b1x.jpg

CHiSCoj.jpg

ezAfptc.jpg

Wvg9uX4.jpg

aQY3Xzd.jpg

8d05RuU.jpg

kYqW2tt.jpg

gkEqNzB.jpg

eVWlKtw.jpg

Wow! These are all great rooms! :0
I would like to ask who's house is that on the bottom? ouo also, how do you get the crown in this game?

Wow! These are all great rooms! :0
I would like to ask who's house is that on the bottom? ouo also, how do you get the crown in this game?

Thanks! It's Sprinkle's, she wanted to live in the ice-themed (? idk how to describe it better but it's full of ice series furniture etc) house. The game developers have added some new exterior designs and all of them looks just awesome! I can post some more of them if you want. You can get the crown as well as all of the clothes, shoes, socks, wigs and accessories by completing the villagers' requests.

Are there fruit exteriors? lol, these pics are amazing. Thanks everyone for sharing them.

omg.. villagers wearing hats and accessories.. all these new furniture.. i need this game NOW...
i really hope i get genji thoughhh

Last edited:
Back