Happy Home Designer Screenshot Thread

Another batch of my designs. (and now I'm only a week behind my tumblr on here! :p)

Bears! Another villager attempting camoflage in their own house.
tumblr_nussm4Dyp61sojdvio8_400.jpg

Pango got a second room to continue her watery theme.
tumblr_nuj8oyGeF81sojdvio1_400.jpg

Ed's salon.
tumblr_nuqujlG3t91sojdvio4_400.jpg

That pesky loud Sparro that lives over the road, always squarking and waking you up at 5am.
tumblr_nuqglflVaK1sojdvio6_400.jpg

Merengue's candy store.
tumblr_nuq98pwiZN1sojdvio2_400.jpg

One of Henry's train carriages.
tumblr_nuotmmtw7Y1sojdvio6_400.jpg

Tammi's jungle living.
tumblr_nuoj5guPeG1sojdvio6_400.jpg

Gracie fanboy Frobert.
tumblr_nutxjjPl771sojdvio7_400.jpg

Cube's airport baggage reclaim???? I had no idea what he wanted me to do with his house. :p
tumblr_nus7yt3Ap91sojdvio8_400.jpg

And Beau's public park. And I will fight anyone who doesn't think his little hat is the cutest thing.
tumblr_nuukyclttl1sojdvio3_400.jpg

Another batch of my designs. (and now I'm only a week behind my tumblr on here! :p)

Bears! Another villager attempting camoflage in their own house.
tumblr_nussm4Dyp61sojdvio8_400.jpg

Pango got a second room to continue her watery theme.
tumblr_nuj8oyGeF81sojdvio1_400.jpg

Ed's salon.
tumblr_nuqujlG3t91sojdvio4_400.jpg

That pesky loud Sparro that lives over the road, always squarking and waking you up at 5am.
tumblr_nuqglflVaK1sojdvio6_400.jpg

Merengue's candy store.
tumblr_nuq98pwiZN1sojdvio2_400.jpg

One of Henry's train carriages.
tumblr_nuotmmtw7Y1sojdvio6_400.jpg

Tammi's jungle living.
tumblr_nuoj5guPeG1sojdvio6_400.jpg

Gracie fanboy Frobert.
tumblr_nutxjjPl771sojdvio7_400.jpg

Cube's airport baggage reclaim???? I had no idea what he wanted me to do with his house. :p
tumblr_nus7yt3Ap91sojdvio8_400.jpg

And Beau's public park. And I will fight anyone who doesn't think his little hat is the cutest thing.
tumblr_nuukyclttl1sojdvio3_400.jpg

Woahhhh I absolutely love what you've done!!!

It kind of was? We never had PWP before. :p (well excluding E+, but can you really count that?)

Absolutely! So many times I wished I had the option(s) to place items outside. Now with HHD we can place carpets, cars, grills, etc...outside a very, very welcome element to unleash more creativity. :)

Last edited:
Some pictures (early period of playing)…

Lottie

There's not much to work with but repeating the Lovely theme. So, that's what I did. By the way: On the southwest wall, of which you see its back, is the Lovely Kitchen for a Lovely Lottie.

HNI_0094.JPG

HNI_0093.JPG

Goldie

Goldie wants a "Forest of Books." I immediately considered lots of shelves. The window walls are where they are located (east and west side of the room). I set up smaller tables to go up against where the windows are located. On the east side is Goldie's pic and Pink Carnations. On the west side, she has her music and a stack of books. Her huge table is for sitting and eating/drinking.

HNI_0021.JPG

HNI_0022.JPG

HNI_0024.JPG

Lopez

Lopez wants modern-type stylish. (I forgot to change his room's wall; but I think the gray works.) So, I gave him lots of it. His north side is for divided areas of sleeping and for bathroom purposes. (I wish I had a larger room.) His south side is where he gets to watch television seated on a luxurious sofa. I think Lopez is pleased.

HNI_0042.JPG

HNI_0043.JPG

Roscoe

Roscoe wanted black-and-white dominating his pattern. (He was the only villager whose picture I forgot to incorporate into the design of his room. I'll do that with an edit.) I wanted to refurbish the Modern Tables. But, I'm not sure it can be done yet. (I looked but, with my current dealing with a cold/flu, I didn't try too hard.)

HNI_0055.JPG

HNI_0057.JPG

Tangy

Tangy wants a really fruity room. One great reason for picking her is with getting the Perfect Fruit. And I went ahead and exploited that. I'm glad to use it. I forgot to included fruit-colored shirts, on the north side wall, to go along with four other ones. But, this is still an early stage of playing "Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer."

HNI_0069.JPG

HNI_0068.JPG

I have my first four homes designed! :D There's only one picture of each though. I'm too lazy to upload the rest haha.

Lottie
lottie.jpg

Goldie
goldie.jpg

Lopez
lopez.jpg

Pecan
pecan.jpg

I'm so happy with how most of them have come out so far. I wish I had more to work with when doing Lottie's house, but ah well. Anyway, I also have a blog going here where I'll post all of my home designs. :D

5sOFEUm.jpg
Lottie's lovely lair :3
meJpPtQ.jpg
Goldie!
h4CmscW.jpg
Lopez <3
9mlFJje.jpg
Pecan
hRLSMv1.jpg
The dungeon....err, school.
EBPmrx3.jpg
Eloise
Lmjw2W3.jpg
Pekoe

I got the game today! Let me show you what I've done, in particular order:

Lottie's House

HNI_0090.JPG
(There's Supposed to be a TV in her house, but it wasn't unlocked yet)

Goldie's House

HNI_0092.JPG

Lopez's House

HNI_0096.JPG

Jeremiah's House

HNI_0099.JPG

Roscoe's House (I actually had the most fun building his house)

HNI_0003.JPG

School

HNI_0004.JPG

Carrie's House

HNI_0009.JPG
HNI_0006.JPG

Caroline's House

HNI_0011.JPG

Tangy's House

HNI_0010.JPG

Shop

HNI_0012.JPG

Chrissy's House

HNI_0016.JPG

I'll be uploading more tomorrow. I'm really getting the hang of this.

HNI_0094.JPG
I built a school.
Everyone except Isabelle fell asleep in class.
Isabelle is the only one who appreciates my hard work. ;w;

HNI_0002.JPG
The next day, Isabelle opened the school.
Goldie fell asleep in class. OAO

Walked out and five seconds later....
HNI_0004.JPG
YOU WERE LITERALLY ASLEEP FIVE SECONDS AGO. ;w;

HNI_0006.JPG
And Muffy is apparently a teacher who threatens to hurt her students haha. :D

HNI_0001.JPG
And Zell is apparently a hipster. :v

HNI_0013.JPG
And then she made me build her house. x)

Do you have a code I can use to favorite you? I love your rooms! Great work :)

I'm guessing this was at me because you quoted someone quoting me and talking about one of my rooms?
Here's my most recent code if you want somewhere random: 0402-7739-884, and I'll stick codes with my screenshots below and in previous posts. (cause I keep forgetting!) Also feel I should point out, not all my houses have codes, and about a quarter haven't been posted here. But all houses uploaded are tagged #code on my tumblr.

Beardo wanted an English garden, so seeing as I'm in England I recreated my front garden to destroy his stereotype perfect garden that he was clearly actually wanting. :p 0792-7774-174
tumblr_nuw0pjHw8e1sojdvio2_400.jpg

Penelope got a church wedding with a slightly creepy twist. - Would have been nice if I had a mannequin or something?? 0397-7764-819
tumblr_nuxalla6zN1sojdvio5_400.jpg

Broccolo's house of large blue cartoon-y furniture. 0809-7761-881
tumblr_nv00qk1m5x1sojdvio6_400.jpg

Puck's curling competition. Which I know I designed wrong, but I wanted it symmetrical. :p 0097-7765-850
tumblr_nuxbqkkZTm1sojdvio4_400.jpg

Budding artist Puddles, paint puddle of a house. 0797-7764-894
tumblr_nuy9vlHrx31sojdvio8_400.jpg

Skye's Nightsky.
tumblr_nuz8tbdZtH1sojdvio3_400.jpg

Apollo's house of patriarchy. 0099-7761-101
tumblr_nuzl3b5fKl1sojdvio3_r1_250.jpg

tumblr_nuzl3b5fKl1sojdvio4_r1_1280.jpg

Agnes' boxed garden. 0499-7771-864
tumblr_nuvvmqn2YZ1sojdvio9_400.jpg

And Jay took flight and embarked on a new housing adventure.
tumblr_nuw6cr5tps1sojdvio7_400.jpg

Also, loving all the posts being made here! =D

Last edited:
Here's part 2!

Ribbot's House:
HNI_0018.JPG

Pecan's House:
HNI_0020.JPG

Punchy's House: (I know, its bare. Wasn't that much to put in there at that moment)
HNI_0021.JPG

Stitches' House:
HNI_0022.JPG

Biff's House:
HNI_0023.JPG

Alice's House:
HNI_0024.JPG

Pekoe's House:
HNI_0025.JPG

Shari's House:
HNI_0026.JPG

The Hospital:
HNI_0027.JPG
HNI_0028.JPG
HNI_0029.JPG

Lobo's House:
HNI_0030.JPG
HNI_0031.JPG

Continued in the next post.

Attachments

• HNI_0017.JPG
    HNI_0017.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 256
  • HNI_0019.JPG
    HNI_0019.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 258
The trick is finding time to get all the pix off my system. I'm only happy with a couple of houses so far; I'll upload those later today. For now, here's Goldie's room. I tried to use as much of the new furniture as I could.

Goldie 1.JPG

And here's my basement school for basement-children.
School in Session.JPG

Continued to my post today:

Lobo's House:
HNI_0034.JPG

Nana's House:
HNI_0036.JPG
HNI_0035.JPG

Harry's (Sloppy) House:
HNI_0039.JPG
HNI_0038.JPG

Le Cafe:
HNI_0040.JPG

Yuka's Jungle and House:
HNI_0042.JPG
HNI_0041.JPG

Garden Supplies Shop:
HNI_0043.JPG

Truffle's Gameshow House:
HNI_0044.JPG

Marcel's House:
HNI_0045.JPG
HNI_0046.JPG

Still more to come.

Sorry, I don't know Japanese and I have some troubles with understanding what does EXACTLY villagers want (however the items in their boxes usually give me some hints about what house they want). I can post Alfonso's request and maybe some users who understand Japanese can help us to find what his request is

I know this is old, but I found Alfonso outside Nook's Homes and he wants a cake filled house in the sky and I remembered this lol.

I know this is old, but I found Alfonso outside Nook's Homes and he wants a cake filled house in the sky and I remembered this lol.

Bahaha that's so cute! For October, the challenge theme is Candy Sweets, or something like that. Sounds very fitting for Alfonso.

Finished my hospital/clinic! I'm probably going to re-vamp it once I get some more items unlocked. Finally got QR codes as well, so that's exciting!
tumblr_nvazs5HpGq1qeui5uo1_540.png

Bahaha that's so cute! For October, the challenge theme is Candy Sweets, or something like that. Sounds very fitting for Alfonso.

Finished my hospital/clinic! I'm probably going to re-vamp it once I get some more items unlocked. Finally got QR codes as well, so that's exciting!
tumblr_nvazs5HpGq1qeui5uo1_540.png

Very nice! I need to empty my camera so I can take pictures... v.v

Back