Happy Home Designer Screenshot Thread

Lets bring this thread back up again, shall we?

HNI_0099.JPG

Here's Claude's GameStop store based on the GameStop store I go to before it got rearranged. Power To The Players! Enjoy.

Lets bring this thread back up again, shall we?

View attachment 157879

Here's Claude's GameStop store based on the GameStop store I go to before it got rearranged. Power To The Players! Enjoy.

That's really cute. I would've never thought that the mushrooms would look nice in there (as plushies?) but they look lovely in the one you've made!

HNI_0002.JPG
HNI_0093.JPG
Why, Nook, why??? I have already paid the mortgage, please, do not eat me!!

HNI_0025.JPG
HNI_0096.JPG
?͙⁺˚*?̩̩͙✩?̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*?̩̩͙✩?̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*?̩̩͙✩?̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙♬ Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way...♬?͙⁺˚*?̩̩͙✩?̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*?̩̩͙✩?̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*?̩̩͙✩?̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

HNI_0044.JPG
HNI_0095.JPG
Nintendo shop: 0493-7759-759

HNI_0038.JPG
Creepy LOL

That's really cute. I would've never thought that the mushrooms would look nice in there (as plushies?) but they look lovely in the one you've made!
Yeah. In there, I also have Pop! Figurines. Notice the Boxed Figurines? And also, retro games as well, in those boxes you see on the far left. The extra amiibo figures are the Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures. (No Lego Dimensions as it wasn't released yet) In the CD shelf, it holds in the DS, 3DS and GBA games. Everything else on the left belongs to the Xbox/PlayStation consoles. The lockers are where the games are held, you know when you buy a game the cashier will find the right game for the case
The back room is the storage room as you can see, with all the boxes in there.

I feel pretty proud with this one.

Yeah. In there, I also have Pop! Figurines. Notice the Boxed Figurines? And also, retro games as well, in those boxes you see on the far left. The extra amiibo figures are the Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures. (No Lego Dimensions as it wasn't released yet) In the CD shelf, it holds in the DS, 3DS and GBA games. Everything else on the left belongs to the Xbox/PlayStation consoles. The lockers are where the games are held, you know when you buy a game the cashier will find the right game for the case
The back room is the storage room as you can see, with all the boxes in there.

I feel pretty proud with this one.

You should! It's such a good design!

Hey guys! Could you look at my culinary entry in my sig? You can use the QR code in it! I will look at yours :D

I would like an honest critique on my house, what you like and don't like about it, what could be added or taken away. I really wanna try and make the best houses I can :)

Last edited:
I want to show some of my work!

Rolf

16.jpg

Tammi

13.jpg

Penelope

14.jpg

Beardo

19.jpg

Contest

5.jpg

Beau

20.jpg

21.jpg

Idol Bunny Themed Department Store

4.jpg

Concert Hall

6.jpg

Twiggy

7.jpg

Cherry

15.jpg

Office

23.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

You based on your local GameStop? That's so cute! emoji38_by_emoji_icon-d6me1r8.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_mpkrz0s2h61qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_inline_mpkrz0s2h61qz4rgp.gif
    477 bytes · Views: 197
  • tumblr_inline_mpkqro7ddz1qz4rgp.gif
    tumblr_inline_mpkqro7ddz1qz4rgp.gif
    485 bytes · Views: 189
12.12.2015 | Some new, some remodel houses for the following villagers…

December 12, 2015 | Here are some more pictures of my recent work with the following villagers.?

ERIK
Title: 12.12 | Erik
Code: 0494?7715?227

HNI_0011.JPG

HNI_0022.JPG

HNI_0010.JPG

DIANA Remodel
Title: 12.03 | Diana
Code: 0205?7729?716

HNI_0081.JPG

HNI_0078.JPG

DRAGO
Title: 12.03 | Drago
Code: 0701?7722?746

HNI_0006.JPG

HNI_0100.JPG

MERENGUE Remodel
Title: 12.05 | Merengue
Code: 0998?7755?296

HNI_0023.JPG

KYLE
Title: 12.07 | Kyle
Code: 0401?7754?266

HNI_0020.JPG

HNI_0012.JPG

HNI_0015.JPG

HNI_0017.JPG

POMPOM
Title: 12.07 | Pompom
Code: 0909?7752?735

HNI_0030.JPG

HNI_0035.JPG

HNI_0037.JPG

I just finished Molly's house.

Resident: Molly
Design Name: Propaganda House
Design #: 0691-7719-718

This design was inspired by KitchenWhisk's Newspaper Office. Although I didn?t base it on anything specifically that I saw in her newspaper office, visiting it repeatedly and looking at her screenshots of the room inspired me to finally do something with Molly?s house.

The concept behind this design is that Molly is publishing propaganda. The books and resources on the left side of the room are in English; the books and resources on the right side of the room are in other languages. People working on the right side of the room translate the books into English and the people working on the left side of the room process the information. Liberty (America) orders Molly to dispose of books that have information that she doesn't like in it and to publish books with the information that she wants readers/the world to read/know instead.

dayfivehundredeighteen00.JPG

dayfivehundredeighteen0.JPG

dayfivehundredeighteen04.JPG

dayfivehundredeighteen03.JPG

The weathered American flag?s qr code can be found here. The white tile qr code belongs to Tobi Morieko; you can find the code at her blog here. The grey newspaper qr code belongs to KitchenWhisk; the beige colored newspaper qr code belongs to Fink. The qr code of Earth can be found here: 0601-7769-910. The Big Boss poster, Laughing Man outfit, sidewalk, dark gray rug designs are mine.

Last edited:
I just made Daisy's house for the Jingle's Jolly Jamboree, I made more than that. Though I could only post 1 picture, oh well, here you'll see more.

HNI_0075.JPG
Daisy and I were sleeping getting our excitement on for Christmas. We couldn't sleep.

HNI_0079.JPG
Christmas finally came! First, we went outside and saw that its a white Christmas! Though, it was a bad idea coming out with our PJs still on.

HNI_0081.JPG
We were so excited to find what was in our presents. Daisy got a 3DS XL, and I got a chunk load of amiibos!

HNI_0083.JPG
We then invited our friends over for a Christmas party, wearing Santa hats and ewwie sweaters

HNI_0084.JPG
After that, we ate Christmas dinner. It was so delicious!

HNI_0085.JPG
Then, while it was still time to. We played outside in the snow, this time with my shoes on. :D

So here are a few of my screenshots! I haven't gotten that far in the game yet, but I'm really enjoying decorating houses! I should go and search or make some paths to make the houses prettier...

Muffy's Gothic Castle:
HNI_0041.JPG
HNI_0042.JPG
HNI_0043.JPG
HNI_0046.JPG

Filbert's Bounty of Balloons:
HNI_0060.JPG
HNI_0062.JPG
HNI_0064.JPG

Willow's Alpine-Themed Home:

HNI_0020.JPG
HNI_0022.JPG
HNI_0023.JPG
HNI_0028.JPG

sorry if these look really horrible it's my first week of my job..but anyway
I'm going to post more soon! I'm planning to share Doc's Children's Library (aka "The Blue Bunny in The Big Blue House", as I like to call it), Kitty's Sidewalk Bistro, Camofrog's Nature Sanctuary, and Ribbot's Robo-House next. I had so much fun designing those four!

Here are some of my recent designs.

Resident: K.K. Slider
Design Name: I?ll Leave it Up to You!
Design #: 0203-7741-228

dayfourhundredone0.JPG

dayfivehundredtwentythree01.JPG

dayfivehundredtwentythree03.JPG

dayfivehundredtwentythree0.JPG

dayfivehundredtwentythree00.JPG

The QR Code used to customize the white partition belongs to Tobi Morieko and can be found here; you can also find the water tile design on her blog at that same link. The qr code for the wooden wall design that I used in the display cases can be found here. The blood splatter QR code belongs to starlingsleep; I found it here.

I based this design on my museum exhibit in ACNL, which was based on the tavern called Herald's Rest in Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Facility: Caf?
Design Name: Herald?s Rest
Design #: 0595-7744-255

dayfivehundredseventeen0.JPG

dayfivehundredseventeen01.JPG

dayfivehundredseventeen03.JPG

The stone pattern qr code can be found here. The Skyhold Jammies were designed by meglish and were posted here. The Herald?s Rest?s sign and the stained glass art are my designs that I based on Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Resident: Stitches
Design Name: A Stitch in Time
Design #: 0293-7725-296

Stitches's house is a time machine; I made the outside and inside show mixed results of his "meddling" with time; outside, you can see the Battle of Fredericksburg happening right in front of Augustus Caesar's throne. Inside you can see modern and ancient times somehow being mixed up.

dayfourhundredeightyseven01.JPG

dayfourhundredninetytwo01.JPG

dayfourhundredninetyone00.JPG

dayfourhundredninetytwo02.JPG

dayfourhundredninety0.JPG

dayfourhundredninetytwo0.JPG

The white marble tile, brick floor, and the steps belongs to Tobi Morieko and can be found here. The qr code of Earth can be found here: 0601-7769-910. The qr code of the road map can be found here: 0809-7741-937. The blood splatter QR code belongs to starlingsleep; I found it here. The newspaper qr code that I used belongs to Roux. The rest of the designs that I used were my own.

Last edited:
HNI_0077.JPG
HNI_0082.JPG
HNI_0083.JPG
C'mon and participates in the Blanca's party troll! ψ(`∇?)ψ
stairs: transportation to the next stairs.
black: transportation to the next black square.
Be careful not to fall into the Nook's square, if you do, come back to start. If you ending the game in 5 min. can get all presents of the square where you have fallen while were playing! Remember win the water proof to get bells.

My english is bad. I hope you have understood.(-_-。)

A house I made for Lottie long ago.

HNI_0062.JPG
HNI_0045.JPG

Attachments

• HNI_0061.JPG
    HNI_0061.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 238
  • HNI_0046.JPG
    HNI_0046.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
Back