• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Home Designer Screenshot Thread

No April DLC screenshots yet? :O

Here are mine. I used the new items outdoors, although admittedly I didn't do much else out here.
fairytale-out.jpg

I followed the fairy-tale theme indoors by making a Snow White area. A bed, some poisoned apples, and...since I didn't have the gnomes unlocked to use as the seven dwarves, I used seven snowmen instead. I named them Frosty, Frigid, Melty, Icee, Squishee, Slurpee, and Steve.
snowwhite-snowmen.jpg

My ultimate houses:
HNI_0012.JPG
HNI_0094.JPG
I have a Leif's amiibo. Yaaaaaay!!
HNI_0094.JPG
Adorable!

HNI_0085.JPG
HNI_0094.JPG
Kapp'n's family

HNI_0021.JPG
HNI_0023.JPG
Challenge.

Here are mine. I used the new items outdoors, although admittedly I didn't do much else out here.
fairytale-out.jpg

I followed the fairy-tale theme indoors by making a Snow White area. A bed, some poisoned apples, and...since I didn't have the gnomes unlocked to use as the seven dwarves, I used seven snowmen instead. I named them Frosty, Frigid, Melty, Icee, Squishee, Slurpee, and Steve.
snowwhite-snowmen.jpg

That's really cool :)
I need to do mine today, as I keep forgetting as was sick last week >.<

Glad other people found that amusing :p

CgqVyQeUYAEIJsR.jpg:large

Redd's car dealership

CgqWk21UcAQcDgy.jpg:large

CgqWJgdVEAEOjTo.jpg:large

scout club/camping site for Phineas :)

Last edited:
Man, I swear everyone knows a secret about designing that I don't... xD my ideas never turn out as well as others here.
Must. Try. Harder xD

Last edited:
WVW69jJvvucq4D6JID

WVW69jJvuQsUbdkg7j

Goldie's library and bedroom.

WVW69jJwY_MZARLx4L

Flip's house (interior not finished).

WVW69jJ7vpYUhp5SjD

WVW69jJ7wi4WFjZpK6

No place like home.

Visit Vesta at 0101-5739-876.

WVW69jJ7yK4bFZpWcG

I wonder what she's thinking about...

;3; It's soooo not fair! Everyone else does awesome houses with great requests because they have the amiibo exclusives like Isabelle and Digby. I'm just stuck with generic, everyday villagers and I never get any new cool unlockables. Where do you buy amiibo cards in England, other than shipping them from Amazon?

;3; It's soooo not fair! Everyone else does awesome houses with great requests because they have the amiibo exclusives like Isabelle and Digby. I'm just stuck with generic, everyday villagers and I never get any new cool unlockables. Where do you buy amiibo cards in England, other than shipping them from Amazon?

i usually just get the amiibos (actual statues) at gamestop... i recently got Rover! he is the cutest ever

WVW69jKIRbQQredoo0

The auroras in this game are beautiful!
This is Amelia's house, by the way.

WVW69jKc2HkbCmjxOk

Part of Willow's bedroom.

WVW69jKfVJ8YyELn4B

WVW69jKfXUUU9BXsJJ

Rowan's Antique Shop!
Rowan's original request was "a treasure shop" but for some reason he requested Nintendo items.
I personally dislike using the Nintendo items in decorating, and there are already several animals who request the items as well (Static, Louie, Claude, etc). So I went back to his house and fixed him up an Antique shop.
I've never actually been to an antique shop before, but when I think of an antique shop I picture a cluttered shop with a lot of old and dusty, yet precious items. And also a lot of the color brown for some reason.
Rowan's house was really fun to do and it was actually the first time I've hit the HHD item limit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(And yes, the antique shop pictures are just two angles of the same area but I really liked that area.)

You can get amiibo cards from GAME or Argos.

ChbDgBxUgAMVwpI.jpg
Here's my entry for this month's contest. Good thing I had that tree to hide behind to get her to make that pose. :)

You can buy bundles on eBay pretty cheap, if not Game, CEX and Argos sell them. Maybe Toyrus too as they sell amiibo figures. I think Argos are the cheapest.

HNI_0014.JPG
HNI_0012.JPG
HNI_0013.JPG

I made a zenish psychiatrist office for Tom, with an office for child psychologist Phineas as well.

Last edited:
waking up with 5 rover amiibos staring straight at you

its just great

You can buy bundles on eBay pretty cheap, if not Game, CEX and Argos sell them. Maybe Toyrus too as they sell amiibo figures. I think Argos are the cheapest.

Yeah I think most game stores with a good stock sells them too. They are terrible overpriced at some places though, here at Gamestop they are like $20+ just for one.. Only have a K.K amiibo but yes.

Last edited:
Back