• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Home Designer Screenshot Thread

All these screenshots have given me inspiration and I'm going to start playing this game again.

CmSjBxHVIAEkRM5.jpg CmxsAQMVUAAHb0q.jpgCmxsvb6VMAAzoWt.jpg Cm8XQCWUkAEwDZW.jpgCm8XA9BUMAAcHAO.jpg Cm8XpVKUsAApr2r.jpg
CnGHhFfVUAASQsM.jpg CnGI0hZVIAAmOAH.jpg
HNI_0044.JPGCnZA6mbUkAIuP-u.jpg
HNI_0041.JPG

Last edited:
CokfbPiVIAAI2tk.jpgCokf8VxUEAEZM4t.jpgCokgOMkUsAEamxL.jpg
Some shots of Phineas being a nuisance at Joan's place.

CokdftzVUAAOccW.jpgCokdSAHUkAAtZrg.jpg
I decided to do a Christmas Birthday combo party For Bunnie.

Last edited:
HNI_0068.JPG
hung out with isabelle at her house! i really want her dress amiibo card sighhhhhh

Last edited:
As soon as I saw the items for this month's challenge, I knew right away that I wanted to do a Miser Brothers theme! :)
CrRjedtUsAAwx_u.jpg

qcQvMEg.jpg

(code is 0601-5755-080)

I was super excited when I saw Paula outside of Nook's Homes... As I've mentioned about 12938372821920384738929 times on this forum, Paula is my favorite villager. X3 So I took great care in designing her a really cute house!

tumblr_odp76kmgLG1vg65joo1_1280.png

tumblr_odp76kmgLG1vg65joo2_1280.png

tumblr_odp76kmgLG1vg65joo6_1280.png

tumblr_odp76kmgLG1vg65joo7_1280.png

tumblr_odp76kmgLG1vg65joo4_1280.png

(That last room is her karaoke room... Her original request was for me to make her house into a karaoke parlor!)

Last edited:
My robot control room for the October challenge:

robots.jpg

I put Tom Nook in charge of robot maintenance. He has to feel for oil leaks and sniff for gas leaks.

nookrobot.jpg

HNI_0010.JPG

HNI_0019.JPG
HNI_0002.JPG

HNI_0100.JPG

Locker room for Buck with an iced coffee bar in the basement. :)

Last edited:
Stockings

I am sorry I fell so far behind in posting on this thread, but trust me it was because I was being good and working hard so that Santa will reward me.
tumblr_ntwfof2tLf1sojdvio1_400.jpg

Pfft... HA HA HA HA! :D I know this post is old, but still that's the best I've seen in a while!

Back