Perfect fruit glitch

hemming1996

abels 😍
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange Mote of Flame
My in game date is 8/10 and I planted perfect peaches and pears and today they grew completely but they aren't perfect but just the normal version??

If they are not your native fruit they will not grow into perfect fruit trees.

Nah, you just have to have at least 1 or 2 (forget) normal trees of said fruit, I think. My game's old town fruit was peaches and I had one or two reg. orange trees and then I planted a perfect orange and perfect orange tree grew... so...

Nah, you just have to have at least 1 or 2 (forget) normal trees of said fruit, I think. My game's old town fruit was peaches and I had one or two reg. orange trees and then I planted a perfect orange and perfect orange tree grew... so...

Not to call you out but that's legitimately impossible. Either you had a wonderful glitch or your memory's a bit faulty on this one.
Perfect fruits will -not- grow in a non-native town. Ever.

I don't think so...My native fruits are oranges. I definitely had over 2 apple trees, planted more with perfect apples (because those were the only ones I had) and they still grew into normal apple trees. Never heard of it being possible to plant perfect trees for foreign fruit.

Back