• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Amiibo Card Checklist Spreadsheet

mirukushake

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5339-7255-6502
I made a simple Google spreadsheet checklist for those who are planning on collecting amiibo cards or just want to know who's included in the sets. More pictures and information are coming on Japanese sites already, so I will be updating as I can throughout the week. Because of this, there may be some errors with the formulas, but they will be sorted out as I add the data.

Just as a note, I play the game in Japanese, so I don't know villager names in English and it will take me a little bit of time to get them all up!

You can find the spreadsheet here. :D

Have fun tomorrow, mirukushake!

And thanks for doing this. If you're not sure of English names, post a screenshot of the villager and there will likely be quite a few people that would be more than happy to tell you who it is!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for this!!! So excited to see Curt not only in the first series, But the third Regular villager in the set!! I ordered a box of 50 3 packs from Japan, waiting onthem, Impatiently !

The spreadsheet has been updated! I did it super quickly so please let me know if there are any errors.

To transfer the data to your own copy, just copy & paste the data in the Series 2 sheet from the original to yours. All of the numbers on the completion sheet should automatically update as well.

Back