• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which shirt is currently spreading in your town?

I made this shirt for a friend of mine, it was a pink-peachy color with a little black collar and a large inverted cross in the center. My villagers seem to have taken a liking to it...

Pashmina's corseted shirt was spreading like wildfire in my town before I brought it under control. Even now, Jacques continues to wear it.

WHG3o8N - Imgur.jpg
I posted this screenshot a while back but now,in addition to the villagers seen here(with the exception of Dizzy who moved to my other town),Truffles,Rasher and Spork are also sporting the denim vest.I 'm gonna try to get an updated screenshot if I can get the pigs to cooperate.

A fugly shirt I made ages ago and I haven't bothered to change because it's on all the Able Sisters stands XD

The pink daisy tshirt that Merry wears (Elmer and Sylvia are wearing it now) and the white button down that's in Able Sisters (Beau, Croque, and Phoebe are wearing it now).

Last edited:
I drew a black tank top with a red Space Invador on it. Everyone is wearing it.

I have two shirts that I've made that are constantly getting passed around. One is a park ranger's uniform complete with binoculars on them and the other is a green shirt with a campsite logo on it. The later is especially popular and at one point nearly all my villagers were wearing it!

There was a point in my old town where literally everyone was wearing this:

228px-BlueBarTee.jpg

It was like every time I played I'd hear some villagers singing and went over to find that the plague that is the blue bar tee had spread to another villager.

The gold-bar tee >-<

Darn it, Daisy. She put it on and it spread like wildfire and then requested to move out.

A lot of my villagers have been switching to the "Quicksilver" Avengers: Age of Ultron underarmor outfit that I made. Punchy and Gaston actually looked pretty good when they wore this, but it looked terrible on Gladys when she still lived in my town; Kiki is now wearing it ><

zlCfzTcolN4vQzKlnf.jpg

Before I made my own designs, my villagers kept wearing that stupid Duck shirt. So I finally got peeved enough to make my own designs.

I made an "I <3 Loki" design and a "Team Loki" design because it seemed fitting to have those shirts in my Able Sisters. Kind of like how you have "I <3 New York" shirts in every shop ever in NY. I'm pleased to say that a LOT of my villagers like those designs and I feel like there's a certain town pride in them for wearing them.

I made a Dango sweatshirt. I've since modified it into a cute tank, but I left the original shirt in my Ables since the modified version has cleavage and that wouldn't look too good on animals =w= Rosie and Phoebe both wore it. Rosie's since moved on to the pink Gracie tank because I sent her one and she adored it, but Phoebe has remained in it so I'm thinking it'll spread again sometime.

Another that got some traction was, funny enough, the "Mayor This" shirt I made. I made my own because I wanted to actually put up the design, just to see what would happen. Sure enough, Lobo was the first one wearing it and has now corrupted poor Snake. It's pretty funny.

But yeah the most spread ones are definitely my two Loki designs. Most of my villagers wear one~

Everybody in my town is wearing a red, striped polo design I made!! There are maybe two that aren't wearing it, and even they are twinning in the green tye dye tank!

The red gym tee is slowly spreading in my town, I hope I can prevent it from spreading even more:(

It appears Erik wants to spread his shirt with everybody. First it was Sprinkle, then Pietro, then Diana. However Fang got really mad at him and Erik walked away depressed

Randomness just started spreading today in my town. They were all hooked on the black and yellow racer tee and now only one (Mint) still wears it and everybody else has their own thing. Yesterday there was conversely only one villager not in the racer tee, and I wanted to tell Mr Sparro I appreciated his independence, but of course my character could only say "let's chat" or "what's up"

Diana spread the 'Number 4' shirt to 5 of my villagers, it's so random

I gave flurry a chick shirt and now all my male villagers that have a crush on her are wearing it 0.o

Back