• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers you like because they are "ugly"

Antonykun

Bells
what villagers do you like specifically because of their not cute/cool/beautiful/ect designs
I like Elise her design screams so bad its good

I've heard people say they think Astrid is ugly, but I think she looks awesome. The stars on her eyes are so tacky, its great

Last edited:
yeees oh my god i love kitschy villagers
like Monique, Hazel, Elise, Alli, and Freckles are all some of my faves

I think Tammi's design is a bit off-putting for some people but I find her slight creepiness to be kinda cute. :>

Probably Tom. My girlfriend thinks he's so ugly but I don't know, I like his huge eyes and funny mouth.

Olaf, as always is my response. People say he's slimy and creepy, but that Jheri curl makes him look like Michael Jackson, and I love Michael Jackson.

Zucker because he reminds me of that Legendary Starfy dumpling minigame.

Katt, the vampire unibrow kitty. She is just adorable!
Fuchsia. Not really 'ugly', but I know some people dislike her because of her pinkness. I am LOVING it!

Freya isn't exactly disliked, but she's probably the least popular wolf. I like her a lot though. -w-

Kabuki is in between cute and ugly. Either way, I love him.

Last edited:
Back