• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What would you really like to happen in your ACNL town

cutie34

Bells
So, what do YOU want to happen most in YOUR acnl town? It can be anything you can dream of! I would also like to know why you want it to happen!

Also, What would YOU like Nintendo to do to make Acnl an even more fun game?

Midge to move, I seriously cannot stand her she's been there since the second month I started New leaf and hasn't thought about moving once.

Right now, I'd like for my villagers to request the public works projects I want to build so I can get on with landscaping my town.
I'm still missing the sphinx, wisteria trelis, that statue water fountain and others that would fit in my town nicely.

A patch to alter the extreme limitations of bridges. It was there before Rosie moved in and it should be able to go back after she moved in =_________= and I am not trading Rosie for a bridge =w=

I'd like it if you could interact with villagers in the same way they interact with you. When you talk to them you get a choice between talking or not talking and they control the conversation from there. I'd like to invite them over on a whim, play hide and seek, try to sell/give them things, and maybe even ask pointless questions about potatoes and judge those that don't like them.

I really want to be able to actually landscape my town. I want the right villagers in the right places (I currently need 6 out of 8 of my villagers to move), for Leif to start selling bushes, to finally figure out what bridges I want, since that's one thing I'm currently really stuck on, and for my villagers to request the PWPs I want to build.

Also, finally getting the golden bell badge would be nice, especially since I would be more okay with experimenting with my town and demolishing things I don't actually like.

i want flora to move, my flowers to breed, and the pwps i want to be suggested.

I really want 10 villagers that I like and fit my theme (I'm at 7/10 right now) so I can stop obsessing about them and campsite resetting. Then I can finally start designing my new town.

Also if I could add anything to the game it would be more personalities/dialogue for the villagers.

Last edited:
Boone needs to move out ASAP and Bam needs to replace him. :( He keeps pinging me but it's never about moving! D:

Right now in my new town I'd really like for Mint to show up so I can stop resetting for a day and go to the island to get all the flowers I want and actually work on the town instead of resetting over random snooty villagers that aren't Mint.

I'd really like for Muffy and Walt/Fang to ping me for all the beautiful Uchi and Cranky PWPs! There's only so much landscaping I can do without them. ^-^'' I also want to get a huge stock of clovers, holly starts, and cedar saplings to redo my paths.

I want Bones to move in! It's been years since I had him in my town T__T Back when I first started playing ACWW.

I'd like to finish all the encyclopaediae and get Wolfgang to move back in. I'm getting pretty close since I only need two more bugs, two more fish and one more diving thing. I need to cycle through 10 more villagers for Wolfgang to be able to move back in, so I've been making progress. It still feels like it's going too slowly, though. :/

I hope Eloise pings me to move shortly after Tucker does on August 1st. I haven't gotten any PWP suggestions in my new town yet either. C'mon, Muffy...you can do it!

Back