• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What do you spend your bells on?

Nekoneko

黒猫
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'm pretty new, and am curious. I see some people saying they have a second game just for cycling villagers and some villagers go for millions of bells! So, what would you spend your millions on? :3 ;)

So do you prefer getting TBT instead of IGB? How much do you need for that badge?

I have no use for TBT, so I really prefer IGB. but I don't mind buying things with TBT because, again, I don't use it for anything. (I also don't even know what can use it for anyway??) And I get TBT easily because I'm pretty active on here.
but the golden badge is for saving 100 million bells.......I have the silver one (which you get for saving 10mil bells), but the golden one is SOO far off, I may never get it.

I usually only spend my bells on buying stuff from other people here. The only other thing I'd probably spend mine on are turnips.

Villagers, and gracies furniture lmao

i usually give them to people for free haha

i had a giveaway for 200 million bells once
it had like 900 comments xD

I use them primarily for buying things on here, like most people. I also plan to do some giveaways for my 1st TBT anniversary/when I reach 1000 posts.

Repaying loans (finally finished that on my mayor today) and buying turnips, mostly. I'm trying to get the saving badge, so I can't really spend it on anything, and as for spending my money on TBT I usually sell rather than buy, but if I do I prefer using TBT bells.

I created a cycling town to save up TBT to make a new town on the cycling town cartridge,
I didn't want to have to worry about money, and thats why I saved up.
I usually prefer TBT because it is faster and easier to trade.
If you want to get a lot of tbt in a short amount of time, cycling is the way to go honestly.
I had my town for maybe 10 days, and I made 5k.

But with that i use my tbt for hybrids and villagers mainly

Last edited:
I spend my Bells on buying rare items cheaply on other websites and selling them for a massive profit on other websites. XD

I prefer TBT since it's more bang for your buck and more convenient. I never liked the practice of dropping millions in front of the station. Too time-consuming and too much storage space required. So I tend to keep TBT and trade it for IGB if I ever really need it.

But for the most part, I'm done with IGB. I finished most stuff by spamming the island and I have I think 16m banked for working on my 2 alt homes and any future PWPs, plus any Gracie furniture I happen to want~ I hoard perfect fruit and buy turnips so whatever I spend gets pretty easily replenished, since I just visit towns people open up here for turnip and fruit sales~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm also done with villagers so my TBt generally goes towards scoring any items I want that I lack and furniture sets I don't care waiting for~

Gracie sets haha.
Also to buy stuff on the forums that would have otherwise taken me forever if I did it on my own

Now, after I've paid off my mayor's house and have pretty much gotten all the series I want, I mostly just use bells to pay off pwps. I still have a few left to go, but I need to figure out the placement. Besides that, I don't really use them for anything, but might want to start expanding my pattern mules' homes. Maybe I should start using them to buy/trade items on this forum? I'd rather save up tbt just in case, since it seems pretty valuable (and I've been thinking about changing my username). But yeah, tbt are really a lot easier/more efficient to use.

Back