Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1256-5629-2113
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Mother's Day Carnation
Yellow Candy
Happy Home Designer Token
UGH.....What's the purpose/point!? There just dumb, The Shop should be removed and Everything like having a animated profile pic & username change should be available from the user settings. :/

I agree with most of this. TBT is useful as an exchange medium for in-game items, but things like collectibles are useless and just for show. I guess one could argue that things like the username change and animated profiles should be reserved for contributing members, but the whole "TBT economy" is just stupid.

To buy goods and services. I'd prefer an easy transfer of 500 TBT instead of dropping 100 million bells in someone's town for a villager I just bought. I don't know about you.

Last edited:
If you are dedicated to the site, tbt, collectibles, and addons will prove it :D

the only thing i actually use tbt for is buying villagers/flowers/starts/etc. collectibles and everything in the shop is just pointless..like why tf would you buy a picture of something for 1.5k tbt when it doesnt even do anything

the only thing i actually use tbt for is buying villagers/flowers/starts/etc. collectibles and everything in the shop is just pointless..like why tf would you buy a picture of something for 1.5k tbt when it doesnt even do anything

Honestly it's probably a lot more profitable to have people pay legitimate money for your artwork rather than a currency that can't really be equated to much.

But then again, we are all here scrambling and saving up virtual bells in an online game, essentially creating our own economy that resembles the dark side of capitalism with a mix of a slave trade type of system, for the sake of obtaining marshmallow squirrels and rare hats, are we not?

- - - Post Merge - - -

UGH.....What's the purpose/point!? There just dumb, The Shop should be removed and Everything like having a animated profile pic & username change should be available from the user settings. :/

Also yeah I agree it should be removed and it is dumb, since we agree you should totes give me one of your cake collectibles for free :D

im kidding please dont hurt me
unless you wanna give it to me cuz there'll be no objections on my part if so

Afraid they won't be going anywhere. You don't have to participate in the usage of them if you do not wish to.

Last edited:
Afraid they won't be going anywhere. You don't have to participate in the usage of them if you do not wish to.

But i really want to change my username. Can't you just have it in the settings then you cant change it back until like 6-12 months?

It's useful in SO MANY WAYS.
It allows the children on the site to lean about economy (sappy ikr)
It allows artists without the ability to sell RLC to sell their art to people for a currency that can be used to buy various things.
Collectables, yes, but 200 TBT isn't that hard to get!
And wait, are you only complaining about TBT because you can't afford a username change?

i was questionable about it at first too but i like it! i feel as if you can use 20tbts instead of 2m bells abd i feel like i got a sweet deal xD at the same time im kinda against it a bit too because it ruins the whole point of bells but no offence to the moderators or anything

hehehehehehehehe...

no really no offence at all this site is awesome!Thanks

Last edited:
oh having BTB is awesome if you know how to use them
they are best for buying game codes, pokemon, villagers and collectibles. if you're an active member then earning BTB isn't all that hard ^^

Last edited:
Lately I've been loving TBT because art is amazing <3
Why do you want to change your username so much? That's a virtual thing too :eek:

Back