• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Club Nintendo Europe

Klave

Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Apple (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Club Nintendo Europe still has a little bit of life left so I was wondering, how many stars does everyone have left?
What have you spent your stars on, or what are you saving them for?

I have 3150 stars left and I'm not sure what to do. I could buy the Mario Kart 8 soundtrack which looks really nice for 3000 stars, spending basically all of my stars. I probably won't be buying many games that have working Club Nintendo codes so I don't think I can get to 5000 which I think the Mario Kart trophies will cost. I could also save my points for any other surprise items. I think it was mentioned there'll be a Club Nintendo coin - any idea how much that will cost? I also wonder if the Hanafuda cards could return since those are really nice.

Does anyone know if Mario Kart 8 has expired? I know Super Smash Bros Wii U has and that only came out last November. :c
Hmm actually, now I'm thinking about it I might get the following games: Mario Kart 8, The Wonderful 101, Hyrule Warriors. I'll be buying Pokemon White 2 for a friend so I could ask for the code for that. If those all have working codes, I could get up to 1000 stars. Do you think anything will be obtainable with that?

I get this message on Club Nintendo. "Hello JasonBurrows, you have 0 stars!"

I prefer to buy my stuff from eBay UK because I really cannot be doing with filling in seven page surveys for every single game that I own that is eligible for Club Nintendo Stars and there is a seller there that has sold me some of the rare soundtracks.

I have managed to get all of the following soundtracks from this seller.

Kirby Triple Deluxe Original Soundtrack
Super Mario 3D World Original Soundtrack
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Original Soundtrack

I am just awaiting despatch of my most recent order now.

Mario Kart 8 Original Soundtrack

Last edited:
I like to browse ebay to see all the cool items but they sure do cost a lot. ;-;
I think the average soundtrack goes for ?20-40? That's a lot of money I don't have, although I wish I did. I much prefer getting things for free. :3

I have the Super Smash Bros soundtrack which is really nice and I'd like the Super Mario Galaxy one too but the platinum copy is too expensive and sold out as far as I remember. I like the Zelda A Link Between Worlds soundtrack but I wonder if the Mario Kart 8 one will be better and I can only get one.

Club Nintendo Europe still has a little bit of life left so I was wondering, how many stars does everyone have left?
What have you spent your stars on, or what are you saving them for?

I have 3150 stars left and I'm not sure what to do. I could buy the Mario Kart 8 soundtrack which looks really nice for 3000 stars, spending basically all of my stars. I probably won't be buying many games that have working Club Nintendo codes so I don't think I can get to 5000 which I think the Mario Kart trophies will cost. I could also save my points for any other surprise items. I think it was mentioned there'll be a Club Nintendo coin - any idea how much that will cost? I also wonder if the Hanafuda cards could return since those are really nice.

Does anyone know if Mario Kart 8 has expired? I know Super Smash Bros Wii U has and that only came out last November. :c
Hmm actually, now I'm thinking about it I might get the following games: Mario Kart 8, The Wonderful 101, Hyrule Warriors. I'll be buying Pokemon White 2 for a friend so I could ask for the code for that. If those all have working codes, I could get up to 1000 stars. Do you think anything will be obtainable with that?

Probably yeah, i have 1500 stars by the way and i really want the Mario Kart 8 soundtrack... But i spent a lot of my stars on other rewards since Nintendo was acting like SPEND YOUR STARS NOW LIKE RIGHT NOW, DO NOT WAIT! OR ELSE YOU WILL LOSE THEM! So yeah... I 'm screwed

Mario Kart Trophies are now up for 5000 stars each. Wow, that's high. </3
I have 4000 stars now, strongly considering buying club nintendo codes on ebay for around ?10 in order to get one. But ehhh, idk. I'm torn between the Leaf and Special cups anyway. Plus, they're quite likely to sell out soon.

Don't worry, a lot of Europeans are jealous of everywhere else over a lot of other things Nintendo.

Europe: New 3DS and XL, better Club Nintendo, better amiibo stock, amiibos come out earlier

NA: possibly cheaper ACNL cards (still unconfirmed), games come out a few days earlier

idk I think there's more reason for Americans to be jealous

To stop this from going too far off-topic, I'll use only this one post to discuss this:

-Confirmed cheaper AC cards (Walmart listed it) such that UK are paying around quadruple or more per card
-Better Club Nintendo is awfully subjective. Here's some facts: CN US updated every month or so, EU updated a couple of times a year. CN US has had digital games for ages, EU just got them a couple months ago. Idk completely but I think EU prices are more (25 games for each of the Mario Kart Trophies). EU had no Platinum/etc. member rewards. CN US had a clear out sale, EU is adding items over time so you don't know if you should buy things or not. Lots of people spent their stars in Feb before any of this was here because we weren't told about these until around May.
-Better amiibo stock is also opinion - UK have very few instore options so most stock is online. The major/leading retailer has prices above RRP by about $6. UK stock was also subject to importing until very recently. Stock sold out in minutes online but unlike US, camping at stores on release day was less likely to be fruitful for many people.
-America have had many more games come out earlier. AC:HHD, Chibi Robo Zip-Lash, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Pokemon ORAS, Super Smash Bros, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker varying from a week earlier to months. And this is all recent - a few years ago it was normal for Pokemon and other major games to come out months later in Europe than in America. Europe didn't even get some games before such as Earthbound.
-Almost all games cost more. RRP (what they're sold for on the eshop) of UK games is around $60 for 3DS and $75 for Wii U. Consoles are also cheaper over there.
-Nintendo US have an online store which sells refurbished consoles to get consoles even cheaper. UK have no such thing.
-US have more sales than UK.

But like I said, people will be jealous on both sides. There will always be a case of the grass is always greener on the other side. At this point, there have been pros and cons for both sides but one side is never going to admit the other is worse so it'll just create pointless arguments.

I've 100 stars left.

When I found out Club Nintendo was ending I ordered the MK8 pins and gave them to Justin. Then last week seeing as I still had some leftover I decided to order the games case and it came this morning:

6JwTjWw.png

3dU2mrz.png

I have just registered some of my games today and a Nintendo Wii console and I have managed to get the following Club Nintendo Rewards.

Club Nintendo Goodbye Coin
Nintendo Sound Selection [Endings & Credits]

Club%20Nintendo_zps3fugkdds.png

I also have a further six Nintendo 3DS Games (1500 Stars) that are currently unregistered.

hey what if the next loyalty program is amiibo based
If it was 250 Points per amiibo. I would gain 14,000 Points right now and a further 2,750 Points by the end of November 2015.

Last edited:
I just logged in, unfortunately most of my stars expired and I don't like anything I can afford now.

But I've gotten a few things:

Mario 25th anniversary 'coins' shirt
Club-Nintendo-offers-Mario-t-shirts-1059923.jpg

Grey one at the right. It has lakitu on the back, which is pretty cool.

Luigi hat neoprene pouch (bought because some points were going to expire and I liked it best out of what was available.
Pity my 3DS units are all XLs, but it's good for storing games.

Kirby pouch
1.jpg

It's small but double sided. I keep more game cartridges in it.

Zelda carry case
zelda_carry_case_club_nintendo_1.jpg

This one's pretty handy, I can fit 2 3DS XLs in it. It isn't padded, so I have to wrap them in a cloth first.

Last edited:
These are the items that I purchased from Club Nintendo over my history of being a member since it was Nintendo VIP 24/7.
These items are going in order from my first item purchased to my most recent item purchased.

Animal Crossing Wallpaper
Purchased: 30/01/2007

Animal Crossing: Wild World wallpaper 1
Purchased: 07/10/2007

Soundtrack: Super Mario Galaxy
Purchased: 14/11/2009

New Super Mario Bros. Wii Stickers
Purchased: 08/06/2011

Yoshi Wallpaper
Purchased: 12/07/2011

Mario Wallpaper

Donkey Kong Wallpaper

Peach Wallpaper

Bowser Wallpaper

Legend of Zelda Wallpaper Set
Purchased: 17/02/2012

AR Cards for Kid Icarus: Uprising
Purchased: 28/04/2012

Fireworks Sensu (Japanese Folding Fan)
Purchased: 04/05/2012

Super Mario Land Download code: A07Q92CU092W9T9L
Purchased: 16/04/2015

HOME Menu theme: Club Nintendo Hanafuda: A08D5B7L1J7PTH2A
Purchased: 07/08/2015

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - Mobile Ringtone
Purchased: 15/08/2015

Nintendo Family Digital Wallpaper

Pikmin 3 - Mobile Ringtone

New Super Luigi U - Mobile Ringtone

Yoshi Pattern Digital Wallpaper

Club Nintendo Goodbye Coin
Purchased: 03/09/2015

Nintendo Sound Selection [Endings & Credits]
Purchased: 03/09/2015

These are the items that I purchased from eBay that are from Club Nintendo.
These items are going in order from my first item purchased to my most recent item purchased.

Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds Original Soundtrack CD: ?17.99

Club Nintendo Soundtrack: SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD: ?25.00

Club Nintendo Kirby Triple Deluxe Soundtrack: ?17.00

Mario Kart 8 Soundtrack CD - Club Nintendo: ?27.00

These are the items that I have received free from Club Nintendo.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Original Soundtrack

Super Smash Bros. Premium Sound Selection Soundtrack

Last edited:
I spent my remaining stars on two home menus for the 3DS. I didn't really have any, and thought it'd be cool to have them really.

I just bought the good bye coin! Thank god it was 2000 stars... I only had 2100 xD

I just bought the good bye coin! Thank god it was 2000 stars... I only had 2100 xD
How did you just buy the Club Nintendo Goodbye Coin? It was removed from Club Nintendo yesterday.

I looked for a Club Nintendo Netherlands. But I could not see one.
I feel there must be one though. Is there one lars708?

EDIT: I have just found it now.
http://www.nintendo.nl/NOE/nl_NL/club_nintendo/club_not_logged_in.jsp
But even then... I do not see the Club Nintendo Goodbye Coin available there either.

Last edited:
Back