• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Funny Thread

Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
Say something that you absolutely find funny. Like everytime you think about it, or watch it, or hear it you always get a chuckle outta it. Lets make everyone laugh!

So a guy walks into a bar...and no one laughs...

Badum tsss!

http://imgur.com/gallery/RAJWv

this. i love horrid album covers and this is one of the better lists I've seen. Click at your own risk and don't be easily offended.

And I say this because they pretty much speak for themselves with some really bad jokes on them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh if anyone mention horrid album covers i start giggling like a freak, check those out and ya know why

Last edited:
Lol. Those are downright creepy. Plus Nils -Eriks picture looks like nerdy men who tell kids that they have candy in their van. lol Sorry to sound harsh but that's as much as I can censor that.

tomato.jpg

Lol. Those are downright creepy. Plus Nils -Eriks picture looks like nerdy men who tell kids that they have candy in their van. lol Sorry to sound harsh but that's as much as I can censor that.

Most of those swedish "dansband" covers are horrid like that if they are late-60s-80s ones lol

So, two scientists walk into a bar. The first one says, "Id like some H2O."(water) The second one says, "Id like some H2O, too!"
The second scientist dies. Why? Answer in white.

Because H2O too sounds like H2O2, which is a deadly poison thingy.

Badum tssss!

(I forgot wether it's H2O or H20, don't judge me)

Last edited:
So, two scientists walk into a bar. The first one says, "Id like some H2O."(water) The second one says, "Id like some H2O, too!"
The second scientist dies. Why? Answer in white.

Because H2O too sounds like H2O2, which is a deadly poison thingy.

Badum tssss!

(I forgot wether it's H2O or H20, don't judge me)

rofl mangoes. science jokes are fun though

also when people say stuff with double meaning.

like my mom getting rid of stuff from chickens.. she's all like 'it's getting gooey here close to the leg'

This thread is a masterpiece.

Maple's design in Animal Forest always makes me laugh. Just keep on zooming in on her face and it's beautiful.
latest

This thread is a masterpiece.

Maple's design in Animal Forest always makes me laugh. Just keep on zooming in on her face and it's beautiful.
latest

female pedobear lol.

also some monster in terraria

like what were they thinking

mourning wood

LOL

Also I was in a clothes store today and saw some shirt that said 'Not your Bae'.

I had to restrain myself from not bursting of laughter. Really.

Do they even know it can mean poop in Danish?

aww everything is tiny on my phone so I thought it said "the Furry thread" ff I'm sorry XP

Back