Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
cghCUb9.gif

I've got a couple quick things to share today with today's Mini version of TBT Direct. Check it all out below:

The Bell Tree Fire Festival

PW72vgu.png

Our latest summer event is here with The Bell Tree Fire Festival this year, following in the footsteps of 2014's TBT Beach Party and 2013's Clash of the New Leaves. With three new contests, two fantastic new collectibles, and a special surprise from the Fire Gods, you'll definitely want to participate for fun and rewards! Entries for all three contests will close on August 10th, so check out the full introduction thread from Jason and get to work!

XTo0KHt.png

Apple Restocks

i0UGcAN.png

Be on the look out for a small Apple collectible restock in the Shop later tonight at 10:00PM Pacific Time, or just about one hour from this post's date and time. A second small restock in the early afternoon/late morning Pacific Time will come sometime later this week or next week, notice will be provided. Good luck! Be warned that the Shop will close slightly prior to the restock, including blocking out access to the ABD.

The Big Red Toy Hammer Raffle

Have you been feeling some hammer envy? A different opportunity to obtain the Red Toy Hammer collectible is upon us this week! For just 99 Bells, you can enter our Red Toy Hammer raffle where ten winners will receive the collectible. Try your luck by purchasing a ticket in the Shop now. Entries close sometime next Sunday, August 2nd so get yours in sooner than later if you don't want to miss out.

toy-hammer-golden-ticket.png

Staff Applications

Just a quick note that we have extensively reviewed all of the staff applications submitted and we hope to announce our new moderators soon.

That's everything we have for today's quick update. Be sure to check out the ongoing TBT Fire Festival over the next two weeks and have a great time with the remaining summer left!

Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun! I'm not very creative, but I'll do my best. Excited to see everyone's entries! :D

SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!! >//v//< Definitely going after that blue flame because blue is my favorite color <3 So happy I get to participate in an event!! Missed out last time since I went hiatus ; v;

So the toy hammer has the same Willy Wonka ticket as the Pokeball.

Oh, and Isabelle on fire?! That's hurting my feelings, very badly. - just joking

Ah! Everyone run! The mods have set Isabelle on fire and the fire is spreading to the tree at the top of the page and will then spread around the whole forum!

In all seriousness though, this looks like a nice mini event, and at least it explains what embers are going to be for

Last edited:
some1 wanna save me an apple :.)

To celebrate, my avatar is now on fire.

So, since when is the dog waifu Katniss Everdeen?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back