• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are Embers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taj

Scuffed
Bells
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
I just noticed there's a new tab labeled Embers, and I see a lot of people having zero. What are embers and how do you earn them?

No idea. Not currency, and they're not in the announcements.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh... They are currency! Look under About Me... Though you can't by buy anything in the shop with them...

This is odd... where are the admins when you need them? I'm guessing they are a new form of currency, but a lot more rare. I'm posting everywhere and getting nowhere with earning them

I already contacted Tina and Sockhead. I have already proved they are currency. This is all we know so far.

Yeah! I had the exact same idea as I saw that in the shop and I was like *what the hell*. But some admin said something's happening around now to do with that, I'm finding out!

Hey, admin is on the thread! I think these embers might be limited for an event, maybe like the fireworks festival. Idrk though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back