• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I don't get it

Kaiserin

please walk quietly in the hallway .
Bells
Toy Duck Plush
Why do villains Just...stand there while the Person is Transforming?They had an Opening for an attack.
But nope, They just stand there & Watch.

What are you talking about? In every horror movie I've seen, the villain just pops out of nowhere and murders the heck out of people at every opening. Changing in the bathroom and taking a shower is a good way to get killed in a horror flick.

Last edited:
Do you mean like magical girl series? Probably because they're gonna be equal I don't know, but most of those series are aimed at younger audiences so the bad can't win lol.

Get in their head, they have nothing else to lose. They want to have as much fun (IMO) whilst fighting the good guy and to see them try their hardest is probably the most entertaining way to go.

Get in their head, they have nothing else to lose. They want to have as much fun (IMO) whilst fighting the good guy and to see them try their hardest is probably the most entertaining way to go.

this too, gotta make it for the audience m8

I Mean like in any Series(Magical Related),
It would be Interesting if the bad guys win just once.

Last edited:
if you're talking about sailor moon than they didn't have a chance to seeing as the transformation takes about a few seconds.

They're probably so mesmerized by their transformation like a deer in headlights to make a move

i saw a post explaining the science of it, not sure if it was for all series or just one but idk it was like, that the beam of light is so strong and theres so much power that the person jumping into it would evaporate immediately.

Last edited:
I Mean like in any Series(Magical Related),
It would be Interesting if the bad guys win just once.

LOL imagining now if in the final battle in DBZ between Cell and Gohan Cell won and his attack blew up the earth, and then he wouldn't have much else to do, XD

I'm pretty sure bad guys never win or almost never win is because it would seem totally uncalled for and dark if they managed to kill off the main characters themselves and then went on to destroy everything else. It's just not good business since or marketing since.

3 possibilities:
-----------------------
1) time stops during the transformation
2) the transformation happens in a blink of an eye and what you see is a dramatically slowed down version
3) the "real" transformation is actually really quick and boring and what you see is how the heroes "imagine" themselves looking like while they do it

LOL imagining now if in the final battle in DBZ between Cell and Gohan Cell won and his attack blew up the earth, and then he wouldn't have much else to do, XD

I'm pretty sure bad guys never win or almost never win is because it would seem totally uncalled for and dark if they managed to kill off the main characters themselves and then went on to destroy everything else. It's just not good business since or marketing since.

yeah unless it's some obscure indie series probably yes

Back