• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Villagers do you want back from previous games?

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
So I was wondering what villagers everyone would like to come back from previous games.

My personal 4 are:
Nosegay the Anteater
Lulu the Anteater
Jekoten the Bird
Julia the Ostrich
What's yours?

OLIVE
200px-Olive.png

Cleo. From Animal Crossing: Population growing. When I looks back at her even now I think she's quite cute. Some may think her eyes say otherwise. She was a cute little blonde horse, sparkley eyes, her coat/fur was close to a periwinkle I guess you could say, and she always wore any adorable floral dress. She was also very nice for a snooty animal. She was my childhood favorite, but never even made it to Wild World. She will be missed dearly. I hope she may return one day. Somehow and somewhere.

Last edited:
image.jpg

Jane, anyone?
I loved Jane in the first game, I don't know why everybody hated her. Probably the reason she never made it to any other game.

image.jpg

While I never actually played a game with this cat, I always though Pierre was really cool! Would've loved to see him in my town.​

stella.gif
stella form the original animal crossing was adorable o: i would love to have her in my new leaf town

There are three villagers I'd love to have return- Cleo, Maddie and Murphy. They're all villagers who I was pretty close to in my first AC town.

Bessie, bring back Bessie. For some reason she's the only cow I like. There was only 3 cows in New Leaf so I don't see why she could not have made her return.

Probably Bow and Meow. In future games, maybe all the E-reader card villagers from the first game could be sent into your game in the form of Amiibos or Amiibo cards? Just a minor idea.
Also Ketchup. Ketchup is love and Ketchup is life.

Last edited:
Back