• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Art Trades and Free Doodles (Full for now)

may I ask for an Art trade? 0w0
also another questions do you do non mayor art?

patient_0034_by_nebudelic-d90p3n7.png
nebu_seriously_draw_other_digimon_by_nebudelic-d91i0zm.png

I'm always willing to have a go~

- - - Post Merge - - -

crazygamer.jpg

An art trade maybe?
I'd love a color piece <3

X100ZE4.jpg

and
PZGRQPw.jpg

I have yet to get us in our Pokemon outfits, but either 3 outfits are fine with me <3
Here's some more art examples of us ~
Meep

I am in the process of moving, but I can get to yours whenever I have time, and you don't have to give me mine or can keep it watermarked or whatever you'd like to do til I get you yours!
Digital -
KpcTrlr.png

LaSCcjh.png

ApEvQK4.png

p2QcdTK.png

Traditional -
Yi1jEbO.jpg

Ome1SJR.jpg

tVjHDTi.jpg

99zKeAS.jpg

vuRneP1.jpg

Hello there! Would you be interested in one of my chibis in exchange for anyone from here? Characters from post #2 are preferred :3

Last edited:
Oh my gosh
Oh my gosh
Your art, i CAN'T<33

Does it have to be a mayor? Could I show you a ref of me and you could draw me in your mayor style?<3

Hi- to everyone who has made requests that I haven't gotten to yet- I am definitely going to get to them, but unfortunately I first have to get through work. Can't wait to get back to doodling some cute characters~

- - - Post Merge - - -

An art trade maybe?
I'd love a color piece <3

X100ZE4.jpg

and
PZGRQPw.jpg

I have yet to get us in our Pokemon outfits, but either 3 outfits are fine with me <3
Here's some more art examples of us ~
Meep

I am in the process of moving, but I can get to yours whenever I have time, and you don't have to give me mine or can keep it watermarked or whatever you'd like to do til I get you yours!
Digital -
KpcTrlr.png

LaSCcjh.png

ApEvQK4.png

p2QcdTK.png

Traditional -
Yi1jEbO.jpg

Ome1SJR.jpg

tVjHDTi.jpg

99zKeAS.jpg

vuRneP1.jpg

Feel free to take however long you need~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh
Oh my gosh
Your art, i CAN'T<33

Does it have to be a mayor? Could I show you a ref of me and you could draw me in your mayor style?<3

Eh- I can't promise it'll be the most accurate caricature, but I'm happy to give it a go

I'm always willing to have a go~

yogurt_by_nebudelic-d918gsj.png

also btw if it's not asking for much I prefer That the person wait till I finsh my part before they do theres
Mainly cause I'm sometimes slow when it comes to drawing and I hate making others wait especially if they done their part​

Pick one :3
xgThUBc.png

9CfednM.png

uVn90AG.jpg

if you're still offering free sketches ;u; (hope its alright if its my oc > < )

NX2s4xN.png

NX2s4xN.png
ByAQwwH.png
k9oZnWY.png

Last edited:

yogurt_by_nebudelic-d918gsj.png

also btw if it's not asking for much I prefer That the person wait till I finsh my part before they do theres
Mainly cause I'm sometimes slow when it comes to drawing and I hate making others wait especially if they done their part​

Sure thing : D

Hello !
Not trying to sound rude or pushy, but did you miss my post?

TYVM once again and hope you like it! >uuu<
0Z40e4V.png

That is absolutely gorgeous, the colouring, the line work. Thank you so much for that! Did you do it traditionally or digitally?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello !
Not trying to sound rude or pushy, but did you miss my post?

Ah! Sorry I think I might have, the forum layout still confuses me sometimes XD I'd love to trade art with you :> Just a quick warning that I'm really busy today so I'll have t get to those in the afternoon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you're still offering free sketches ;u; (hope its alright if its my oc > < )

NX2s4xN.png

NX2s4xN.png
ByAQwwH.png
k9oZnWY.png

Hi~ Yes, I'm still offering free sketches :) I'm happy to do that or an art trade- whichever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To everyone who's made a request-

I've just been a bit caught up in work, hopefully I'll be caught up by this afternoon, and I'll get straight back to drawing.

Order of requests:

Money Hunter
KainAronoele
MayorEvvie
EtchaSketch (After ref is received)
Nebudelic (after art is received)
Hipsterdavid
MayorMelony
riummi

P.S. If you think I've missed a message or a post- really, feel free to remind me.

Last edited:
oh ok > < a free sketch would be best~ thankyou! feel free to take how ever long you need c:

Wow, your art has improved a lot since I first saw it here months ago! I'm not here for a request. Just looking through to see some of your recent works. : ) Great stuff!

Glad you like it! :3 And it was digitally done.

Sweet! Do you use some type of paper overlay? Because that texture is flipping awesome

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, your art has improved a lot since I first saw it here months ago! I'm not here for a request. Just looking through to see some of your recent works. : ) Great stuff!

Thank you very much~ It's a lot easier to focus on art now that I'm not at school. It won't be like that for long though -___- uni awaits.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sally.jpg

Why is the wind always blowing in art? Because it's dramatic. Just checking if the pose is okay, Money Hunter?

Last edited:
Back