Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Lump of Coal
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
There is a thread called "Are you famous on tbt?" Where you have to tell someone if you know him or not but since i always get the same people answering me i never get an idea on how famous i actually am! I would like to know who knows me and just tell me that you do in a reply here c: (Only if you have seen me or if you know me of course hahah)

Last edited:
lawl ive seen u like once or twice

u kind were popular when you were more active but now I barely see you online. you do have many friends at least that's what's shown in your profile so guess many people know you.
I know that you love pink, peach and has a nice town in acnl and a good mk8 player. you're also generous ^^
oh you also have a sister here but alas i can't remember her username X3

u kind were popular when you were more active but now I barely see you online. you do have many friends at least that's what's shown in your profile so guess many people know you.
I know that you love pink, peach and has a nice town in acnl and a good mk8 player. you're also generous ^^
oh you also have a sister here but alas i can't remember her username X3

Lol i actually never should have started this thread this does not make sense at all whahah (the thread not your reply)

Last edited:
Back