• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [UNOFFICIAL] Seven Deadly Sins Mafia

You had basically no killing powers after day two. We would always be safe no matter who you targeted, because we still had Cisphobe and Justice to lynch. (All of town would end up placing votes on either lust or wrath, so pride wasn't a problem for us.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cisphobe and Justice actually had potential to kill us, so we prioritized them over you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We actually meant to have you die on night three, but I forgot to send in my night action.

You had basically no killing powers after day two. We would always be safe no matter who you targeted, because we still had Cisphobe and Justice to lynch. (All of town would end up placing votes on either lust or wrath, so pride wasn't a problem for us.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cisphobe and Justice actually had potential to kill us, so we prioritized them over you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We actually meant to have you die on night three, but I forgot to send in my night action.

Oh ok. I'm hoping my noobishness has faded a bit but I don't think so.
I'm such a joke at mafia. But hang on, wasn't Cisphobe meant to
replace Alice? And Alice was the priest.

I think that Cisphobe replaced Cariad. Alice was modkilled because they didn't have a second replacement.

Sorry not feeling well right now, so I'll just say this:

Awesomeness1230 aka Pride was lynched
Justice aka Lust was lynched

Town wins!

I told yall that it was awesomeness due to the fact that they pride used the action a minute after game started!! And gg town

http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/bn8cmdRSRRe

Here's the town circle qt for everyone's perusal.

FTR, there weren't many lock towns. A lot of the people in the QT were just peeps I'd townread. And a lot of the 'lock sins' were just people I read as a red player.

Notes on the setup: I'd never play it again (sorry), I had to bend over backwards to stop town losing horribly. If we'd mislynched once, we wouldn't have had any ability to win, if gluttony got a killstreak, we wouldn't have had any chance to win. If envy wasn't lynched a town circle would never have been possible. The stars really aligned for this town victory and in a majority of games of this setup it wouldn't happen. I love the concept, less so the execution - no offense to you nick, I think you did a great job at running the game.

Regarding the clarification fiasco: Dad, you were going to be lynched anyway, so you needn't be so salty about this event. Nick, for future reference, when you make a game you also set a list of things you can answer, if someone asks something not on the list you just give a non-committal reply. (If this is what you did and I somehow got around it apologies)
Side note: The second game I hosted effectively derailed because of a similar event to what happened here because I inadvertently confirmed someone's claim as fake. (much like nick did here) To my eternal shame, that game became a mess and didn't conclude due to this. Erps.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Oh and there was no circle involving me/Forek/Tina. Sure, we townread each other, and there was communication, and we knew each others roles, but there was no circle as of yet. I said as much to garner people's trust so I wouldn't have issues with people claiming to me.

http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/bn8cmdRSRRe

Here's the town circle qt for everyone's perusal.

FTR, there weren't many lock towns. A lot of the people in the QT were just peeps I'd townread. And a lot of the 'lock sins' were just people I read as a red player.

Notes on the setup: I'd never play it again (sorry), I had to bend over backwards to stop town losing horribly. If we'd mislynched once, we wouldn't have had any ability to win, if gluttony got a killstreak, we wouldn't have had any chance to win. If envy wasn't lynched a town circle would never have been possible. The stars really aligned for this town victory and in a majority of games of this setup it wouldn't happen. I love the concept, less so the execution - no offense to you nick, I think you did a great job at running the game.

Regarding the clarification fiasco: Dad, you were going to be lynched anyway, so you needn't be so salty about this event. Nick, for future reference, when you make a game you also set a list of things you can answer, if someone asks something not on the list you just give a non-committal reply. (If this is what you did and I somehow got around it apologies)
Side note: The second game I hosted effectively derailed because of a similar event to what happened here because I inadvertently confirmed someone's claim as fake. (much like nick did here) To my eternal shame, that game became a mess and didn't conclude due to this. Erps.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Oh and there was no circle involving me/Forek/Tina. Sure, we townread each other, and there was communication, and we knew each others roles, but there was no circle as of yet. I said as much to garner people's trust so I wouldn't have issues with people claiming to me.

I'm really curious - what did you think of my role claim? lel

I'm really curious - what did you think of my role claim? lel
If I'm being honest it was pretty terrible. Due to the fact that a) all the roles were named after either a profession or a character from supernatural and b) Nick isn't cruel enough to have put a bomb in a game where you lose if you die as a sin.

If I'm being honest it was pretty terrible. Due to the fact that a) all the roles were named after either a profession or a character from supernatural and b) Nick isn't cruel enough to have put a bomb in a game where you lose if you die as a sin.

They really weren't all named from Supernatural, though. And if they were, holy water is extremely common in Supernatural lol

I told yall that it was awesomeness due to the fact that they pride used the action a minute after game started!! And gg town

wow you're actually an idiot nice job

you cooperated with a sin and said I was a sin because I called you an idiot and now you're trying to backtrack and say you were right all along :)

It fit with the theme tho!!!

wow you're actually an idiot nice job

you cooperated with a sin and said I was a sin because I called you an idiot and now you're trying to backtrack and say you were right all along :)

but you literally did nothing this whole game lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

And i didnt say you were a sin, i just fos'ed you.

Back