Mafia [UNOFFICIAL] Seven Deadly Sins Mafia

Oh, rip. WELL GOOD LUCK GUYS! COME JOIN ME NATTY <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

At least I can make my dying post I've been hyped up over. Fml with the only reason I got found out being that N1 block.

nick let sarasas actions go thru at least today plz

Oh, rip. WELL GOOD LUCK GUYS! COME JOIN ME NATTY <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

At least I can make my dying post I've been hyped up over. Fml with the only reason I got found out being that N1 block.

We can fill obs with salt!!!

I'm flooding skype with salt lmao. It's pretty great, actually. Great way to vent anger.

1wLShHv.png
YELLOW GOO IS NOT PLEASED
1wLShHv.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

nick let sarasas actions go thru at least today plz
This omfg.

Night Three​

Everyone was sinning tonight!

SarasaKat aka Greed, was lynched.
Natty aka Sloth, was killed.

Sloth
Everyone is lazy. You can help others fully realize just how lazy they are capable of being. Every Night you may PM the host the name of a player you wish to fill with an overwhelming sense of laziness. This will cause their action for the Night to not go through and kill them as well.

Greed
For you it's all about the money and wealth. Every Night you may PM the host with the name of a player you wish to inflict with greed. This will kill the targeted player. In addition, any ability that player possessed in the game can be used by you one time during the following day.

It is now Night Three. You have until 11:59pm EST August 1 to submit any night actions.

idc i outed myself bc abe had me pinned as scum coz of my roleclaim since day 1 anyway so i might as well go down with a fight

- - - Post Merge - - -

that and he has 6 town confirmed what the ****

why wont pride pm me smh

can i be lynched tomorrow plz i have matters i need to attend to and this game is a trainwreck

Day Three​

People continue to die.

Beardo, the Gunsmith, died.
pillow bunny, the Detective, died.

Gunsmith
You enjoy tinkering with guns and various explosives. You've made so many guns in your lifetime that your stock is overflowing in your own home. You've made the decision to give players free guns to use, but you only give them one bullet to go with the gun because of safety reasons. Every Night you may give another player a gun. This gun can be shot at during the Day, but only once. The player shot will die once Day ends.

Detective
You were hired by the Mayor to become the Town's leading Detective. Living in the town all your life, you are great friends with everyone and know everyone's name by heart. Because of this, your reports will give you the exact role of the player. Every Night you may choose a player to find out the role of.

It is now Day Three. You have until 11:59pm EST August 2nd to cast your vote on who to lynch.

Back