• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [UNOFFICIAL] Seven Deadly Sins Mafia

who the **** is telling you this **** and why because sins do not want to die at all

Day Two​

People should start abiding by the 7:00pm curfew. Just look at the deaths!!!

Tina, the Police Officer, died.
Forek aka Madame Pefru died.
Blu Rose, the Doctor, died.
Alice, the Priest, was modkilled.

Doctor
You are the Town's Doctor. You have enough medical experience to know how to save a person who has suffered serious wounds. Every Night you may protect a player from a single attempt at their life.

Madame Pefru
You are the Town's Psychic. Unfortunately, people are spooked out about visiting you and would rather not. Because of this, you have a ton of free time during Nights to practice your skills. Every Night you will automatically receive a report on the first action that gets sent in. You will get this report directly after the action gets sent in and the report will tell you what the action is and who is going to be affected by it. You cannot be blocked.

Police Officer
You are the Town's Police Officer. In times of serious crisis, such as now, you are legally allowed to imprison people without telling them why. Every Night you may choose to imprison a player. This will prevent them from sending in an action and will prevent any actions from working on them.

Priest
You are the Town's Priest. At the start of the game, you may choose one player to make immune from all actions from the deadly sins. This player cannot be yourself. If you happen to choose one of the sins, you will remove all their abilities for the duration of the game; they will remain alive.

Cariad has been replaced with Cisphobe. You have twenty four hours for Day Two to decide who to lynch.

I represent a town circle, please role claim to me so I can figure out this nonsense. There are 5 sins and 12 players remaining.

While I'm waiting on that, I'm leading a lynch on SarasKat, who was Tina's night 1 action. (And since there was a low number of n1 kills, it tends to suggest they're a sin.)

Forek, Tina and Blue Rose were part of the town circle, so that's actually awful.

For those that aren't aware, I'm a neighborhood friend style role, so (like with beardo n1) I can choose a player and have them receive a pm telling them that I'm town. Envy is gone so I'm effectively a clear without chance of sideflipping.

I'm now unlikely to live until the end of the game, but the game is more likely to end with a town victory, should you comply. A lack of compliance is simply anti-town, since I'm confirmed town. Cheers.

im confused, so sasa whatever was the first action of the nighht (therefore forek told u)? okay

u know my role already so

No, SarasKat has nothing to do with pride - I mean he theoretically could be, but that has nothing to do with Forek.

SarasKat was the person jailed (effectively roleblocked and docced) on the first night. AKA chances are that they're a sin.

I can see where you think I'm a good place to start, but I'd hardly call that damning material to lynch somebody. I guess apparently I was blocked (I see no reason why Tina would of lied to you given that she was town and that you could have easily confirmed yourself). I never got a notification that I was blocked though, so I'm not really sure what to make of it. I don't know what I can do to defend myself short of roleclaiming, however. Do you guys want me to do that rn?

While it's on my mind, since Forek's dead, I feel like I can share his lead without much repercussion at this point. On night one, the first action that was sent in was by Pride, and it was sent in practically the first minute into the night (from what I can gather, it was aimed at Blu Rose?). So that leads me to believe that Pride is new at mafia. Since doge was acting somewhat avoidant, Forek and I were led to be suspicious of them.

Also, I got a gun last night. We should probably figure out what to do with the gun before Wrath gets ahold of me lmao

redminiflan_zpsd5ed38d7.png

my mama goo is
gonna come get you!!
G8uc1no.png

I apparently was shot/attacked last night but I was saved. Not sure if that was Blu Rose or what. I have no idea who would have shot me.

Wait, Awesomeness just voted me?

Lol?

*cough*

Awesomeness, another player in this game confirms me as town.

Each sin is on their own individual team, therefore no teamwork can be constructed to produce this sort of event as would normally be possible in a mafia game.

Read: I'm clear.

It must be fired during the day and I've got today to use it.

Anyway, so I'm trying to organize in my brain who's left as potential sins. We have Pride, Greed, Lust, Sloth, and Wrath left, yes? I'll post in a bit with people who aren't confirmed town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Truffle
Cisphobe
justice
pillow bunny (CLEAR - Cop)
SarasaKat
doge666
Natty
LaBelleFleur
Beardo (CLEAR - Endless said something about them being clear)
Endless (CLEAR - PM)
Awesomeness1230
Trundle

This leaves 5/9 of the rest to be sins.

Where the hell is Cisphobe, though?

I'm at sort of a loss for concrete leads, so I'm going to FOS Trundle here:

- You've definitely fallen under the radar. You post a thing or two, and then fall away. Normally, that'd be all fine and dandy, but in a game where the evils are most likely quiet, that puts you in the limelight.
- "If you guys don't know who to lynch feel free to lynch me." Not only does this show a lack of care of lynching sins, that was so out of left field it was kind of jarring. Not to mention that seems like one of the most blatant cases of WIFOM I've seen in a long time.

Here's a link to their posts, if anyone's curious.
http://www.belltreeforums.com/search.php?searchid=4448186

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Endless Done :)

Back