• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [UNOFFICIAL] Seven Deadly Sins Mafia

I could understand this if its a couple days into the game and they've been completely quiet, but this early on its not a great reason to find someone suspicious because of inactivity. < I'm guilty of this reasoning myself in past games. If someone can't contribute a whole lot right away, it's better to stay quiet than post for the sake of it. .-.
Normally, it wouldn't count as a lot in my book either, but like I said, I can't ignore it because of the current circumstances. I'd explain them, but I'd be revealing someone's role, and I'd really prefer not to put out more role claims than are already out there. Not to mention it'd be rude af for me to reveal it.
I just don't have anything else to contribute what do you want me to do
Also maybe I'm "lurking in the shadows" bc I have a life and don't spend every waking moment on this website looool
There's a difference between giving a post or two before leaving and not posting at all. You did the latter lmao. Yes, you did end up posting, but like I said earlier that was because of Forek telling you to post.

From my understanding, Forek got mad at doge for not contributing, doge asked where Forek contributed, and Forek called doge out for dodging the question. Doge said they were confused, didn?t specify about what, and Forek assumed she was confused about the rules so he said to go read the general rule thread. Doge then resorted to basically slamming Forek and it turned into the flame party we have now. Someone correct me if I'm wrong in this observation.

@Forek Did you just ask her flat why she wasn't contributing or did you ask for reads or something?

Normally, it wouldn't count as a lot in my book either, but like I said, I can't ignore it because of the current circumstances. I'd explain them, but I'd be revealing someone's role, and I'd really prefer not to put out more role claims than are already out there. Not to mention it'd be rude af for me to reveal it.
There's a difference between giving a post or two before leaving and not posting at all. You did the latter lmao. Yes, you did end up posting, but like I said earlier that was because of Forek telling you to post.

From my understanding, Forek got mad at doge for not contributing, doge asked where Forek contributed, and Forek called doge out for dodging the question. Doge said they were confused, didn’t specify about what, and Forek assumed she was confused about the rules so he said to go read the general rule thread. Doge then resorted to basically slamming Forek and it turned into the flame party we have now. Someone correct me if I'm wrong in this observation.

@Forek Did you just ask her flat why she wasn't contributing or did you ask for reads or something?
I put You should try to contribute more incase you get modkilled. But some of that got deleted somehow idek how. Then i asked what did they think of the night kills. But they said they didn't know what night kills were.

@Forek Please post the whole PM conversation.

Ok but wait a few mobile doesnt let me copy PMs for some reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

" Why are you so appear nervous in mafia? Whats holding you back from posting? If you are town, whats to hold back? "

" uhhh what I'm so confused "

" You seem so reluctant to post in mafia. "

" Ok but I did post in mafia so ??? What do u have against me u Ryan Reynolds-hating idiot "

" But what are you so confused about?? And you need to start contributing more. " (i actually put "And you should start contributing more before you get modkilled but it got deleted as i said earlier)

" Gurl don't tell me how to live my life I am a strong independent woman and u are a 12 year old idiot "

" Why are you avoiding my question "

" Wait which question "

" Also what is your reaction to he night kills? And im a guy btw "

" Lmao I'm confused bc I joined like 2 days ago and idk what's going on, and I guess I'm "reluctant to post" bc I didn't even read the first 18 pages of forum whatevers bc idc lmao. Idk what the night kills are man I'm just a lil insect trying to survive in this great big world. "

" Try reading the official TBT mafia thread. Should read that first. "

" I tried but it's soo long omg I gave up. Btw are u sending the same questions to everyone or are u just salty that I'm sooo much cooler than u "

" Did you read atleast the introduction? And no, im not sending the same questions to everyone. and no im not salty lool "

" Ya I'm p sure I did but I think I forget everything now this is all so confusing and lmaooo u sure u seem pretty salty "
ok there it is

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops i forgot one thing: After they put wait which question i put: Why are you so confused. That was my question

Beardo, did your PM say town or townie? This is important I promise
Bad bunny. Beardo don't respond to this.

Speaking of beardo, empty your inbox so I can message you.

Dad's claim that he switched with lebelle is a last ditch effort to get the inevitable wagon off him, ignore.

Sorry, I had dance.

I'm town, that's what my role said. Also my inbox is clear

Voting for Dad because I was never Coward & I'm not Envy now, thank you very much. :lemon:
Trusting pillow bunny's claim for now.

(on 2ds atm)

wait so beardo wasn't protected or is it just that nothing was done that would need protection

forek i stg if you were lying about pride targeting me then imma be so indifferent it will make you cringe

thus i'm voting for someone who seems to be contributing a lot to see if we should lynch him later so as to get this cleared up

in other words i'm voting for endless

(on 2ds atm)

wait so beardo wasn't protected or is it just that nothing was done that would need protection

forek i stg if you were lying about pride targeting me then imma be so indifferent it will make you cringe

thus i'm voting for someone who seems to be contributing a lot to see if we should lynch him later so as to get this cleared up

in other words i'm voting for endless

pls no we dont need the doctor to die dad is confirmed sin

- - - Post Merge - - -

Endless is confirmed town from beardo said they got a pm saying from nick saying endless was town?

pls no we dont need the doctor to die dad is confirmed sin

- - - Post Merge - - -

Endless is confirmed town from beardo said they got a pm saying from nick saying endless was town?

dont remember reading that
welp back to dad

Night Two

As if a spell had been cast, everyone in Town grew envious of Dad. Whether they were fawning over his looks, showing envy of his successful life wishing they were born in his place, or simply wished they could talk with this wonderful guy for just five seconds, everyone was showing signs of envy.

It grew to the point where this envy turned into rage and all the townspeople ended up mobbing Dad until massive internal bleeding ended his life.

Dad aka Envy, couldn't handle his powers.

Envy
Jealousy isn't a nice color on anyone, but you like bringing out the worst in people. Every Night you may PM the host with the name of a player you wish to switch roles with (If you switch roles with a town-aligned player, your win condition will change as well). Unfortunately, you cannot kill and once your role is changed, you cannot change roles again unless you become Envy again.

It is now Night Two. You have 23 hours to submit your Night Actions. If anyone is interested in being a replacement, please PM me. I need two replacements. If I don't get them by the end of this night, the players will be modkilled.

Back