• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia [UNOFFICIAL] Seven Deadly Sins Mafia

Night One will be starting at 11:59 PM EST. All roles have been sent out with the exception of Blu Rose. Please empty your inbox, Blu Rose.

Apparently I replaced doge666 who hasn't been here for 4 days, soooo hi. :)

what no

doge666 is my irl friend and she's playing, she just only goes online when I force her to

what no

doge666 is my irl friend and she's playing, she just only goes online when I force her to

My mistake, then. But if they remain inactive for the first 24 hours of the game, they will be replaced. Sorry BlueLeaf. If I need a replacement and doge666 is already dead, you can replace. :)

My mistake, then. But if they remain inactive for the first 24 hours of the game, they will be replaced. Sorry BlueLeaf. If I need a replacement and doge666 is already dead, you can replace. :)

That's fine by me! :^)

Nick had gone into the confession booth to confess of his sins. As soon as he was done, he noticed his sins began to manifest into a physical form. Fearing for his town's safety, he ran to warn the public and order a mandatory evacuation.

Twenty-one people, including Nick, were unable to flee to safety before the Town was placed under quarantine. As the mayor, Nick ordered a mandatory curfew of 7:00pm to protect his citizens. It's not like a curfew was even necessary; no one seemed to be in any imminent danger. The first couple weeks were generally peaceful, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. However, that soon changed when Nick saw a five dollar bill blowing in the wind.

Nick became so overwhelmed with greed after seeing that five dollar bill, that he snuck into the local bank late one night and went into the vault. Suddenly the door slammed shut behind him. A vacuum connected to the vault somewhere began sucking out all of the air, and Nick suffocated.

RIP Nick, the Mayor

It is now Night One. You have 23 hours to PM me any night actions you have.

okay guys i found scum

dylan (dad) is a homosexual. and we all know being gay is a sin. and who are the scum?? the sins. therefore, dylan is a sin. we should lynch him tomorrow :lemon:

okay guys i found scum

dylan (dad) is a homosexual. and we all know being gay is a sin. and who are the scum?? the sins. therefore, dylan is a sin. we should lynch him tomorrow :lemon:

Get the **** out. I'm dead serious. That is not okay. As *****y as you are, I didn't expect that from you. I'm not just being overly sensitive, and I could care less if you're friends, but that is 100% unacceptable.

Back