• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

tumblr_inline_mpkjdmFNA61qz4rgp.gif Anabelle the peppy anteater is in boxes! Please leave TBT offers~

tumblr_inline_mpks1syhIZ1qz4rgp.gif Skye the normal wolf and tumblr_inline_mpkqw34Ozx1qz4rgp.gif Rod the jock mouse have moved in!

Hi! Just wanted to let you know I obtained both Victoria and Savannah and I'm not lurking for them anymore, but if it's possible I'd like to lurk for Lionel and Winnie!

Bump for you :)

Lurkers updated!

----------

tumblr_inline_mpks1syhIZ1qz4rgp.gif Skye the normal wolf is in boxes! Please leave TBT offers~

Mallary the snooty duck has moved in!

Hello, thanks for buyout~ are you available now to pickup?

Sorry i have 10 villagers atm... Can i pay you a holding fee to hold her for a little longer? If not she can go to the other bidder x.x

How long can you hold her?

24 hours. I have work from 4pm EST to 10pm EST though just so you know I can't trade at that time. But I will be available for hours after I'm home. I usually sleep around 3-4am.

24 hours. I have work from 4pm EST to 10pm EST though just so you know I can't trade at that time. But I will be available for hours after I'm home. I usually sleep around 3-4am.

I can pick her up in a few hours. Cant get her tomorrow as I have school until 5:30 pm pst.

I can pick her up in a few hours. Cant get her tomorrow as I have school until 5:30 pm pst.

Okie that's fine with me~ Please send the TBT (can do hold fee first, then the 150 when you pick her up if you want) and I'll mark her as held for you ^^

tumblr_inline_mpkqw34Ozx1qz4rgp.gif Rod the jock mouse is in boxes! Please leave TBT offers~ Voiding soon

tumblr_inline_mpkrsqCt5p1qz4rgp.gif Agent S the peppy squirrel has moved in!

Last edited:
Sorry I was out for a bit. D: I'm assuming Rod was voided? That's ok I'll just keep looking thanks.

Julian the smug horse is in boxes! Please leave TBT offers~

Back