• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Date Ideas

take them to the shelter so u can see cats and dogs and maybe adopt one or a hundred

I don't have experience in dating (never been on a date), but I think something that have to do with some physical activities like hiking, bowling, swimming, pool, paint-balling, working-out together etc...

Besides physical activities, K1 is nice. You might want to have competitions together which is always great.
--Arcade would be nice as well.

Small road trip or a night time cruise. Exploring new areas together.

So yeah, that are some of my ideas I can think of right now.

BUT definitely NOT movies...

Last edited:
miniature golf or bowling are some good ideas. My boyfriend and I went bowling the other week, I kicked his butt in the first game lol, second game he beat me by one point.

We plan to play miniature golf some time in the upcoming weeks. :3

Oh and places like paintball and laser tag are good ideas. I can't do those with my man yet because he's a big boy, needs to lose some weight. >.<

Last edited:
I usually go out to the town with my boyfriend and go shopping. Then usually we go to a Chinese Buffet and/or go to the cinema after.

Exploring is fun for a date! :D Climb a small mountain or something, or go hiking as said before. Go to one of those wax museums, like if you have a Madame Tussauds nearby, since they're super fun to take photos in!! I don't know if you have ice-cream farms, but they're great (plus they have fresh ice-cream ~ can't beat that).

If all of that sucks, then karaoke and ice-skating all the way.

Last edited:
Drive around and find an elementary school that you never even seen before and just explore the playground. :)

playgrounds would be super cute ^_^

we are both pretty lazy people, id be down for physical activities bcuz im open minded/semi athletic but im not sure about her!!

playgrounds would be super cute ^_^

we are both pretty lazy people, id be down for physical activities bcuz im open minded/semi athletic but im not sure about her!!

Defs do a playground then cause climbing up the stairs to a slide is minimal work for maximum enjoyment of going down a slide. It has to be a school you've never even seen before though or else the thrill of the playground won't be very high since you would've seen it already. :(

Trust me I love playgrounds, but I've only ever explored them with friends but I'd want a guy to take me to one at night and just hang out there and talk. <3

Back