• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Date Ideas

SockHead

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bells
Switch
0671-3460-7238
Weird Doll
So I took this girl to a garden today and it was a home run!!! What are other great places to take loved ones on dates??

please dont say movies or dinner

Last edited:
Well, maybe an amusement park or a fair? really it depends on the girl's preferences! If she likes video games, maybe take her to an arcade or something. Maybe take a walk in the woods or do something nature related depending on where you live. Like I said, it really depends on the girl! I am happy your date went well though!!

Well, maybe an amusement park or a fair? really it depends on the girl's preferences! If she likes video games, maybe take her to an arcade or something. Maybe take a walk in the woods or do something nature related depending on where you live. Like I said, it really depends on the girl! I am happy your date went well though!!

yeah we plan on going to disney at some point :} the nature thing is really mellow and perfect for everyone tbh

and thank you! i wasnt really sweating it but im glad it went really really well :}

I have always wanted to go to Disney World! I bet she would enjoy it! I went to Disney Land in California a while back, and I also went to a wild animal park and Sea World. Maybe she would like to go to places like that! But that is good that you weren't nervous!

Last edited:
I took my ex to the water park a couple times,
she loved it, it was great fun

Unless shes is scared of fairs becuase of rollercoasters
IMO,you should know what she likes and you should take her to that place,even if in the inside isnt a very romantic place like e3 or something,outside will be ok to the romantic moment :3

Last edited:
all i knew was that she liked flowers so i took her to this really pretty garden with canopy's and koi pond it was great :]

and she has a annual disney pass so i pretty much just gotta buy my ticket lol

Did you make a thread about dating your cousin yesterday or nah? Either way hope it was a good date ����

a water park and the aquarium sound pretty nice, especially since it's the summer and florida is hotter than a sauna.
does your date like books? take them to the library! chill out for a bit and relish in comfortable silence. (only if they're into that, though. some people find it boring.)
does your date like volunteering? try to look online for volunteer opportunities you two can do together. for example, i plan on volunteering with my boyfriend at a no-kill animal shelter (he loves cats, i love dogs) and the nearby park to tend to its garden.
does your date like cooking? take a cooking class together! i hear those are really cool.
does your date like music? take them to a concert they'd enjoy.
not too hot and looks like a good, sunny day? go on a picnic. pack some lunches and hang out. talk about things and relax! or, if you're feeling up to it, go to the zoo or an amusement park. you're bound to have fun.

i could probably go on and on about this, but you know what i mean. get to know your date and have fun with whatever you two plan! i hope you guys have even more fun next time. :D

There's a japanese botanical garden in delray and there's also the flamingo botanical gardens (sry this is south fl).

Back