Europe and Japan : 3 cards per blind pack, North America : 6 cards

Desperate times call for desperate things.
Babysitting my Dads girlfriends son.
But getting paid ?8 a hour so not bad ;).

Why the Anglosphere doesn't have it's own branch is beyond me. The UK doesn't need all of the language options; we speak English.
There is a saying in Qu?bec that goes something like this, since we are 8 million French Speakers on a continent that has 400 million English speakers.

The Japanese are so close minded to want to speak Japanese in Japan. Spanish people are so close minded to speak Spanish in Spain. Quebeckers are so racists to want to speak French in Qu?bec. One chance the world has the Anglos who are so open minded that they want to speak English everywhere. ;)

Really, most divisions in companies are continental since its for distribution logistics. It happens that the UK is in Europe and the USA are in North America. English, in Europe, is only the 5th most spoken language way behind German, Russian and French but close to Italian and Spanish. So it makes sense to make plurilinguistic products in Europe since the UK will most probably use the same distribution channels as the rest of the continent. And since English, French and Spanish are really the only 3 languages spoken all around the world (with Dutch as the 4th, more negligible sibling), it makes sense to manufacture the cards for the Americas in these three languages as well as in Europe. If I was running Nintendo, I would even add Dutch and Portuguese on these cards, but I understand that for space management, they went with three since Spanish, English and French.

Last edited:
View attachment 137102

I won't use the word confirm since that's what got me in trouble last time, but I asked Nintendo specifically about the animal crossing amiibo cards since I have a US DS {and will get a US game} but now live in the UK. That was there response so I assume it applies to the cards as well >.<

*looks at their email* We hop(?) this does resolve your query and if you have any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Last edited:
There is a saying in Qu?bec that goes something like this, since we are 8 million French Speakers on a continent that has 400 million English speakers.

The Japanese are so close minded to want to speak Japanese in Japan. Spanish people are so close minded to speak Spanish in Spain. Quebeckers are so racists to want to speak French in Qu?bec. One chance the world has the Anglos who are so open minded that they want to speak English everywhere. ;)

Really, most divisions in companies are continental since its for distribution logistics. It happens that the UK is in Europe and the USA are in North America. English, in Europe, is only the 5th most spoken language way behind German, Russian and French but close to Italian and Spanish. So it makes sense to make plurilinguistic products in Europe since the UK will most probably use the same distribution channels as the rest of the continent. And since English, French and Spanish are really the only 3 languages spoken all around the world (with Dutch as the 4th, more negligible sibling), it makes sense to manufacture the cards for the Americas in these three languages as well as in Europe. If I was running Nintendo, I would even add Dutch and Portuguese on these cards, but I understand that for space management, they went with three since Spanish, English and French.

All I mean is the British Isles (UK - England, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland - IOM and Ireland) should have our own branch. I don't entirely understand what your post is saying.

Back