• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Which of the Animal Crossing amiibo will you be getting?

Which amiibo will you be getting?

• Reese

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • Cyrus

Votes: 38 31.1%
  • Tom Nook

Votes: 52 42.6%
  • K.K. Slider

Votes: 65 53.3%
  • Isabelle

Votes: 71 58.2%
  • Mabel

Votes: 42 34.4%
  • Lottie

Votes: 25 20.5%
  • Digby

Votes: 40 32.8%

• Total voters
I see Lottie isn't doing so well in the polls - do people not like her design or is it just that no one knows her yet?

most likely people don't care about her because no one knows her yet.

most likely people don't care about her because no one knows her yet.

I also think it's because she's the female version of Lyle and most people hate Lyle so she is associated with that until we learn more about her.

I'm on the bandwagon, if I can I'll try and get K.K. Slider.

Last edited:
They're all pretty cute, but I'm hoping they eventually release Brewster, Sable, or Celeste. The latter two probably won't happen so I'll hold out hope for a Brewster. :D

Out of the current choices, I'd probably go with Reese or K.K.

I really really hope they release Kick! ;O; He's my bae huffhuff. For now i'll settle with isabelle and digby.

That's great news to hear! I hope Tortimer, Resetti and Blathers all get amiibo. I would certainly buy Tortimer. Katie would be another great addition too as well as Sable and Labelle. Or Pelly too. Oh and of course I can't forget Timmy and Tommy. There are plenty of characters who could get them!

I see Lottie isn't doing so well in the polls - do people not like her design or is it just that no one knows her yet?
Lottie looks kinda creepy tbh 0_0 Besides that, she is new to Animal Crossing, and the only game she is in hasn't even been released yet. I'm sure there will be more people that like her once they get to see her in the games a bit more. We need more people for Cyrus!!!!

Last edited:
I want all of them apart from Lottie, if not then just Reese, Cyrus, Isabelle and maybe Mabel. Tbh I'd buy anything that's been animal crossing branded because I'm fangirl trash

I'll probably end up getting all of them, but I'm not too interested in K.K. or Nook, which I am guessing will end up being more common than the others

imo they all look rly cool but the game looks bad

Last edited:
imo they all look rly cool but the game looks bad

I suppose if you don't like them, then you could buy them because they look nice and hold out for the next Animal Crossing main game and hope that will use these amiibo?

To be honest, all I want is Isabelle and Mable. Maybe Reese and if they release other Able Sisters than they're a must for me.

Definitely K.K. Slider. I also want Isabelle and Tom Nook, and maybe Reese because she's cute.

Reese, Cyrus (I'm sorry I can't keep these two apart) and Isabelle. Maybe K.K. Slider aswell.

Isabelle, Reese, Tom Nook, and Mabel! I'm really hoping to see at least one or two more sets though.

If they don't come out with another series, I'll buy Mabel so I can try painting her to look like Sable, lol

I actually hope the new series will include a few random villagers (not just the super popz few but really a good variety) like one of each species :> It'll bring greatness

Cyrus is really cute, I don't even have a Wii U, I might just get it to have it :p

I actually hope the new series will include a few random villagers (not just the super popz few but really a good variety) like one of each species :> It'll bring greatness

That would be cool but I'd imagine that a lot of people (me included) could get sad or even bitter by not including their favorite's or dreamies. There are so many cats to pick from and so many of them would make great choices! But I dislike pretty much all of the pigs and most gorillas.
I think the amiibo cards for the villagers is a nice enough compromise that everyone can get their favourite without tjere being too many products that won't sell.

Back