• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Which of the Animal Crossing amiibo will you be getting?

Which amiibo will you be getting?

• Reese

Votes: 48 39.3%
  • Cyrus

Votes: 38 31.1%
  • Tom Nook

Votes: 52 42.6%
  • K.K. Slider

Votes: 65 53.3%
  • Isabelle

Votes: 71 58.2%
  • Mabel

Votes: 42 34.4%
  • Lottie

Votes: 25 20.5%
  • Digby

Votes: 40 32.8%

• Total voters

Klave

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Apple (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
animal_crossing_amiibo.jpg

A reference picture for those interested~

Which amiibo will everyone else be getting? For now, I think I'm only interested in Tom Nook, K.K. Slider and Isabelle. The others all do look really quite nice but I don't think I'll be getting them. Hopefully more will be announced other than just these which I might get!

Right now, just Isabelle. If they ever make a New Leaf/Mario Kart 8 Villager amiibo i'm SOLD!

Last edited:
I want to get them all, but if I can't for whatever reason then I'll just get Izzy, Digby, Lolette, Reese, Cyrus - and maybe Tom Nook. I really don't care about K.K. or Mabel

I'm hoping there will be a second series; can't imagine I'm the only one who isn't particularly enthused by this set. I want to see different characters.

I'd probably get K.K. or Mabel, but I'm kind of hoping to see Copper (even though that's probably unlikely to happen)

Im gonna get Reese and Isabelle. And maybe Lottie. Poor thing doesnt have many votes :(

Mable is my favourite but I'll probably get Tom Nook and KK too and maybe Isabelle

also I kinda hope there aren't more figures after this set, I thought the point of amiibo cards was that they didn't have to amiibofy like 50 characters

Nintendo has hinted at more figures so I think there'll be at least one more set

Nintendo has hinted at more figures so I think there'll be at least one more set

That's great news to hear! I hope Tortimer, Resetti and Blathers all get amiibo. I would certainly buy Tortimer. Katie would be another great addition too as well as Sable and Labelle. Or Pelly too. Oh and of course I can't forget Timmy and Tommy. There are plenty of characters who could get them!

I see Lottie isn't doing so well in the polls - do people not like her design or is it just that no one knows her yet?

I'll probably just end up getting all of them. They look really high quality in the picture (inb4 it looks terrible up close)

K.K. Slider, Tom Nook, Cyrus, Isabelle and Digby are the ones I really want.

Still undecided on Reese and Lottie.

Mabel is my least favorite of the Ables, so I'm not getting her.

Back