• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Happy Home Designer - Frequently Asked Questions (Got a question? Look here!)

I just checked my happy home network designs and I see only half of my designs there; I know i never deleted any of them. Does anyone know why and if there is a way to fix this? i haven't played HHN for about a month or more except for the february challenge and to get the DLC.

Nintendo is deleting them over time. :( Not yours specifically, this applies to everyone. I don't know why.

Nintendo is deleting them over time. :( Not yours specifically, this applies to everyone. I don't know why.

Boo! That's really lame. If they're going to delete them all eventually, then what's the point of even uploading to HHN? I like seeing how many ratings i've accumulated over time since it is hard for me to get ratings and it bothers me that if i resubmit one of the ones they delete, it won't show me what my ratings for it was previously.

Thanks for answering my question! :)

Kinda random but I got this magazine the other day and it came with a little qr code book and they had these super cute heart leggings paired with one of the outfits and I was wondering if this was released in HHD? ;-;

1znoc61.jpg

Last edited:
Kinda random but I got this magazine the other day and it came with a little qr code book and they had these super cute heart leggings paired with one of the outfits and I was wondering if this was released in HHD? ;-;

1znoc61.jpg

Those are in HHD. They're regular items, not DLC. You'll unlock them if you keep playing the game and designing houses.

I have a question. I'm not sure if it was in the main post; if it was, I missed it by skimming too fast.:

If I were to summon a villager via amiibo card, could I still potentially find him/her naturally throughout the game, so I then would not have to use the card anymore? (May be a nice thing to know in case I were to trade one of my cards.)

I have a question. I'm not sure if it was in the main post; if it was, I missed it by skimming too fast.:

If I were to summon a villager via amiibo card, could I still potentially find him/her naturally throughout the game, so I then would not have to use the card anymore? (May be a nice thing to know in case I were to trade one of my cards.)

Yes, you can find ALL of the regular villagers in game naturally. It's just the special characters (the amiibo cards that are sparkly, like Tom Nook, Isabelle, Digby, etc) that you can't find naturally.

The cards still do things even if you have them in your game though. You can use the card when you're in any character's house or any building to force them to come over. You can also assign them (regular villagers only, not special characters) roles in the buildings (the school house, store, etc) if you want to.

Hey!! Can I go back and redesign houses I've already finished?! I really want to update some homes!!! Thx

Hey!! Can I go back and redesign houses I've already finished?! I really want to update some homes!!! Thx

Yes, you can. Go visit that house (click on the book icon on the bottom of the screen and pick the villager you want) and then talk to the villager. You will be given the option to either just redesign the interior, or to build a completely new house (if you want to change house size). No matter which option you choose, all of the items you put in the first time will still be there.

Is this game single player only? (Like for example, is it online where you can play with other players?)

Is this game single player only? (Like for example, is it online where you can play with other players?)

You can't play with other players, but it's possible to get online and visit other people's creations. :)

According to my guide Amelia does. I have to match the other names though. Only guide available is a japanese one. I will post the other names in a bit.

Ahh, thank you! I happen to have her Amiibo card, so I scanned it immediately! She not only unlocks the statue fountain, but a bunch of other things I've been wanting! I wish I had known that, I would've scanned her much sooner! Thank you!

Hello! :) I'm back with another of my frustrated doubts. I recently got (finally!) Happy Home Designer, because I've been a very good girl this year, so Santa came early to my home :p

Now, thing is that I noticed some floors are now divided in two, like wood or whatever and rugs/carpets apart. Please, may anyone help me to make a list with all of them? From NewLeaf to HHD.

Example:
(NL) Princess carpet = Whitewood floor + princess rug

Back