• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Happy Home Designer - Frequently Asked Questions (Got a question? Look here!)

Does anybody know what the Happy Home Network challenge items were after the "Robot Control Room" (#13)? I'm struggling to find it compiled anywhere on the internet.

Does anybody know if you can transfer design qr codes from other people to your gallery/ new leaf? I found a really cool design that wasnt on google no mattr how deep i search.

Can you unlock more items in ACNL with help of home designer? So far there are only a few giant items availble. can you get more?

How do you use the happy home designer placing function in new leaf?

you have to upgrade to get a secret storage room from nook's homes! once your 1st floor is all expanded, you get the option of making a second floor. once you've constructed a second floor, nook opens up a bunch of options for more expansions. one of these options is the secret store room that has, like, 360 storage spaces and unlocks the hhd furniture-placing ability! :blush:

Back