The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
I posted this in the Pokemon General thread but I think this is worthy of having it's own thread.

For those that don't know, Coro Coro showed some pics of the next Pokemon movie coming in 2016, which showed a silouette for a new Pokemon;

corocoro815th.jpg

Then yesterday, taken from Serebii;
"Today in Japan, the latest Pok?mon movie, Hoopa & The Clash of Ages, opened and within it, according to our envoy and close friend to the site, Gin who just saw the movie, there was something new appearing in it. She describes it as being bright green with one eye larger than the other. During the trailer for next years movie, its eye looked through the O of the word Pok?mon and then it blobbed about. This was then followed by the large new Pok?mon silhouette revealed on July 12th. Gin has kindly provided a few possible sketches of this Pok?mon, but it is likely to differ greatly. It of course could still be an alternate form, a weird separated part of a new form of an existing Pok?mon or something completely new, but it remains to be seen. We'll bring full details of this as and when it comes so keep checking back.
Edit @ 07:51: Gin kindly did another image to demonstrate how it appeared and further show what it may look like
"

newpokemon.jpg
newpokemon3.jpg
newpokemon.jpg

"Following the surprise appearance of what may be a new Pok?mon and/or form, more people have been able to see the movie, Hoopa & The Clash of Ages and due to this, thanks to another friend of mine, we have a far more accurate sketch of it now which differs slightly from the original ones we had yesterday. It includes elements that were lost previously on it including a red stomach. Of course, there is still likely to be some discrepencies between the sketch and the actual design but this is a close approximation. It's not currently known when this Pok?mon/form will be completely revealed with official art and screenshots, but when it is, we'll post it here as soon as it comes."

newpokemon4.jpg

I'm not too sure what to think of this. It could just be what they usually do in the anime, where they reveal some Pokemon from the next gen (Togepi, Ho-oh, Keckleon, Blaziken, whatever, Noivern, etc) in the previous generations, so this could be a Gen 7 Pokemon - but personally I don't think that's the case. It's way too early for Gen 7 IMO, and they're defs going to make a Pokemon Z game given that Zygarde has literally gotten nothing (and two unreleased attacks), and Volcanion hasn't even been officially revealed yet - so there's a lot more of Gen 6 still to come. Which leads me to my next point. Remember when XY first released and people were disappointed over there only being ~60 (I just made that number up LOL) new Pokemon, and hence began the speculation that there'd be a DLC or something, which would unlock the areas on the map where you couldn't explore and you'd be able to find a lot more Gen 6 Pokemon, bringing the Gen 6 Pokemon total up to the usual ~100 new Pokemon we usually get each gen. So what if that's what this Pokemon is, a Pokemon from the second Kalos games, the the 2nd series of Gen 6 Pokemon?
Really hard to tell atm, but whatever it is, I'm pretty interested to see where this leads (and lets hope it's not some BS). Anyway, speculate away.

Last edited:
I posted this in the Pokemon General thread but I think this is worthy of having it's own thread.

For those that don't know, Coro Coro showed some pics of the next Pokemon movie coming in 2016, which showed a silouette for a new Pokemon;

corocoro815th.jpg

Then yesterday, taken from Serebii;
"Today in Japan, the latest Pok?mon movie, Hoopa & The Clash of Ages, opened and within it, according to our envoy and close friend to the site, Gin who just saw the movie, there was something new appearing in it. She describes it as being bright green with one eye larger than the other. During the trailer for next years movie, its eye looked through the O of the word Pok?mon and then it blobbed about. This was then followed by the large new Pok?mon silhouette revealed on July 12th. Gin has kindly provided a few possible sketches of this Pok?mon, but it is likely to differ greatly. It of course could still be an alternate form, a weird separated part of a new form of an existing Pok?mon or something completely new, but it remains to be seen. We'll bring full details of this as and when it comes so keep checking back.
Edit @ 07:51: Gin kindly did another image to demonstrate how it appeared and further show what it may look like
"

newpokemon.jpg
newpokemon3.jpg
newpokemon.jpg

"Following the surprise appearance of what may be a new Pok?mon and/or form, more people have been able to see the movie, Hoopa & The Clash of Ages and due to this, thanks to another friend of mine, we have a far more accurate sketch of it now which differs slightly from the original ones we had yesterday. It includes elements that were lost previously on it including a red stomach. Of course, there is still likely to be some discrepencies between the sketch and the actual design but this is a close approximation. It's not currently known when this Pok?mon/form will be completely revealed with official art and screenshots, but when it is, we'll post it here as soon as it comes."

newpokemon4.jpg

I'm not too sure what to think of this. It could just be what they usually do in the anime, where they reveal some Pokemon from the next gen (Togepi, Ho-oh, Keckleon, Blaziken, whatever, Noivern, etc) in the previous generations, so this could be a Gen 7 Pokemon - but personally I don't think that's the case. It's way too early for Gen 7 IMO, and they're defs going to make a Pokemon Z game given that Zygarde has literally gotten nothing (and two unreleased attacks), and Volcanion hasn't even been officially revealed yet - so there's a lot more of Gen 6 still to come. Which leads me to my next point. Remember when XY first released and people were disappointed over there only being ~60 (I just made that number up LOL) new Pokemon, and hence began the speculation that there'd be a DLC or something, which would unlock the areas on the map where you couldn't explore and you'd be able to find a lot more Gen 6 Pokemon, bringing the Gen 6 Pokemon total up to the usual ~100 new Pokemon we usually get each gen. So what if that's what this Pokemon is, a Pokemon from the second Kalos games, the the 2nd series of Gen 6 Pokemon?
Really hard to tell atm, but whatever it is, I'm pretty interested to see where this leads (and lets hope it's not some BS). Anyway, speculate away.

Eh, I'm not sure. The Pokemon design on the cover looks interesting enough.

I'm not sure about them adding another 40 or 50 Pokemon with Z considering that they've never released two parts of a Region's Pokedex into two different games before, but we'll see

I'm not sure about them adding another 40 or 50 Pokemon with Z considering that they've never released two parts of a Region's Pokedex into two different games before, but we'll see

didnt they do that with diamond & pearl? They released those at the same time, then released Platinum a little while later with the tertiary evolutions for some pokemon. But I guess that was kinda the same game so idk

didnt they do that with diamond & pearl? They released those at the same time, then released Platinum a little while later with the tertiary evolutions for some pokemon. But I guess that was kinda the same game so idk

Not really. Those evolutions were still present in D/P- they just occurred in the National Dex.

As for my two cents on this; I'm half inclined to say that silhouette shown in CoroCoro is quite possibly a new form of Zygarde. I mean, it does make sense- Zygarde's pretty substandard for a legendary (note- this is the same issue that Kyurem had before it got two new forms), and if a potential Pokemon Z was announced this year, then it'd stand to reason that the game would be released in 2016 to coincide with the film.

As for that ghostly looking Pokemon? If my thoughts on said potential Z are correct, then it'd be likely that, like Jake said, there'll be more Kalos Pokemon added in that version. However, it doesn't make a lot of sense in my opinion to do so, so I'm still a little uncertain.

Last edited:

Im not so sure about it being another zygarde form. I also dont think its too early for the generation either. Well see, however.

Im not so sure about it being another zygarde form. I also dont think its too early for the generation either. Well see, however.

the geometric patterns match up with the patterns on zygarde tho, but the parts highlighted also line up with the BW2 opening.

XYtGklb.png

so they could tie this game back to Gen 5 like they did with making Lugia (Gen 2) the leader of Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos (Gen 1), and Regigigas (Gen 4) of Regice, Registeel and Regirock (Gen 3) by making Zygarde (Gen 6) have control over Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem (Gen 5). It would also explain the random Reshiram and Zekrom statues in Parfum Palace, but there's also other Pokemon like Milotic statues, and the maze making up whatever Pokemon, so who knows. But there was that fourth maze which no one is really sure what Pokemon that's based of, so maybe that's one of the potential Series 2 Gen 6 Pokemon?

Last edited:
the geometric patterns match up with the patterns on zygarde tho, but the parts highlighted also line up with the BW2 opening.

XYtGklb.png

so they could tie this game back to Gen 5 like they did with making Lugia (Gen 2) the leader of Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos (Gen 1), and Regigigas (Gen 4) of Regice, Registeel and Regirock (Gen 3) by making Zygarde (Gen 6) have control over Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem (Gen 5). It would also explain the random Reshiram and Zekrom statues in Parfum Palace, but there's also other Pokemon like Milotic statues, and the maze making up whatever Pokemon, so who knows. But there was that fourth maze which no one is really sure what Pokemon that's based of, so maybe that's one of the potential Series 2 Gen 6 Pokemon?

Perhaps. But more than a few pokemon have eyes shaped like that. For a new form of zygarde it looks like too big of a departure from its snake theme.

Last edited:

Considering the whole deal with the series moving to 3D and the whole X/Y/Z axes thing, I'd personally feel it was a bit of a missed opportunity. I don't know... everything announced kind of mixes messages a bit. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

I understand wholly about it being a departure, though. It was just what made the most sense to me when I first saw it.

Perhaps. But more than a few pokemon have eyes shaped like that. For a new form of zygarde it looks like too big of departure from its snake theme.

someone has drawn an artistic interpenetration of it tho and it still matches the snake theme, you've only seen the top half of the pokemon, you can't really say "it's lost the snake theme" until you see the bottom half - and the serebii trailer anaylsis says its "pulsating with hexagons", and Zygarde has hexagons.

zygarde_new_form___by_tomycase-d91scrn.png
4paAnnV.jpg

also i just had a thought, the sketch says it was a "green" light, so the pokemon is probably green. what if it's a baby/pre-evolution of zygarde, like manaphy/phione, coz it looks a lil like an embryo? and Gen 6 seems to be about genetics and stuff so makes sense. i mean, i'd defs like these to be new pokemon, 'cause i'd love new mid-gen pokemon, but they'll most likely be zygarde related.

Last edited:
Doesn't Zygarde watch the people destroying the ecosystem from its cave? And that movie is supposed to be like a parade of fighting legendaries? Willing to bet it's gonna be that pokemon that saves the day by putting his proverbial foot down.

Doesn't Zygarde watch the people destroying the ecosystem from its cave? And that movie is supposed to be like a parade of fighting legendaries? Willing to bet it's gonna be that pokemon that saves the day by putting his proverbial foot down.

the parade of fighting legends is movie 18 and the "new" pokemon is from movie 19

here's an official image of the pokemon from the movie

greenblob1.jpg

Mega stones weren't enough. Nintendo has done something similar to Steven Universe and created Pokemon fusion for double battles. This is the product of their science.

Mega stones weren't enough. Nintendo has done something similar to Steven Universe and created Pokemon fusion for double battles. This is the product of their science.

Omg Pokemon Fusion would be beast, XD

I really hope it would be like a mega evolution of Zygarde. That poor creature has lived in the caved for far tooo long and during the XY games he was mediocre at best.

but at first I really thought it was a mega evolution of Hoopa but after seeing the evidence presented here, I am fairly convinced it is ZYgarde and maybe a prelude to Pokemon Z.

I'm hoping it's a sign of new mons in general, X/Y was great imo, but the lack of new mons hurt it a little. But it's probs all just related to Zygarde, who is pretty cool.

here's a video finally showing it off

the more i look at it, the more certain i am that this is related to zygarde (which sucks because i'd have loved a second series of Gen 6 pokemon)

here's a video finally showing it off

the more i look at it, the more certain i am that this is related to zygarde (which sucks because i'd have loved a second series of Gen 6 pokemon)

Yeah, that definitely looks to be a forme of Zygarde. I wonder who that Pokemon jumping on the title will be though...

Yeah, that definitely looks to be a forme of Zygarde. I wonder who that Pokemon jumping on the title will be though...

that was the pokemon i was talking about. i think the green thing is gonna be like a pre evo or something like that.

that was the pokemon i was talking about. i think the green thing is gonna be like a pre evo or something like that.

That would be cool, but wouldn't Zygarde having a pre-evolution mean it's not a "true" legendary anymore??

Back