Things you dislike a lot

Or just multi-posting because of time glitch. Not only that, but some posts disappear because of that. And I don't get my TBT Bells because of this glitch.

Yeah it's annoying :c

also that th 150x100 extension is ugly because it only stretches in one direction make your picture look all wtf

I hate those people too. Everyone should have the right to their own opinion, and you can't force people to agree with you or disrespect them. People who can't respect others' opinions, others' rights to have opinions, or even others' rights to post need to learn to not post if they act that way. I don't even care if this is the internet. If you do something bad, you should face the consequences. Don't worry davidblack, I'm not specifically referring to you. I'm agreeing with you.

Do you know what else I hate:

People who make slanders about other people because of different opinions (like false accusations of racism).
People who have extreme bias against me.
People on TBT to harass me on other sites, telling me to stop posting anywhere, not just TBT.
People who leave hate filled comments on blogs.
People who say that nobody likes someone or everybody hates someone.

Those five specifically refer to whoever left rude comments on my blog on wordpress. I don't know who's doing it, but I know it's another member on this site. And it's just only one member. A lot of you are innocent.

I completely agree, in fact here are some examples of situations where people are complete and utter jerks to you JUST because you have an opinion. I've experience each and every one of these situations:

1) The year of school when I was a fifth grade kid. Everyone criticized both me and my opinions.

2) Last year (six) the same people got mad whenever someone criticized their opinion. "It's MY opinion, not yours! Why do you care anyways?"

Freaking hypocrites -__-

I completely agree, in fact here are some examples of situations where people are complete and utter jerks to you JUST because you have an opinion. I've experience each and every one of these situations:

1) The year of school when I was a fifth grade kid. Everyone criticized both me and my opinions.

2) Last year (six) the same people got mad whenever someone criticized their opinion. "It's MY opinion, not yours! Why do you care anyways?"

Freaking hypocrites -__-
That people is a freaking a*shat,very hateful people >^<

I dislike it when people spray so much perfume/cologne. I was in the store yesterday and this guy was obviously using tons of cologne to cover up sweat because I could smell a mix of both. smh

I dislike it when people spray so much perfume/cologne. I was in the store yesterday and this guy was obviously using tons of cologne to cover up sweat because I could smell a mix of both. smh

Same. Like, use deodorant. That's what it's for kids. Also, over usage of Axe is disgusting and makes me want to throw a match at them. :)

when cars pass by on a hot day. it happened to me today

- - - Post Merge - - -

People who ask what's wrong every time I'm quiet.

yup, my family is moving and every time they talk about the new house, I look at them and they think something's wrong. I'm like NOTHINGS WRONG

finding a hair in your food doesn't bother you???? o-o

Well I shed like an animal so I'm used to finding random strands of my hair in unexpected places.

Oh but I hate when I just see hair strands or threads hanging off someone's clothes, I gotta cut it off...

When you're playing a game and there are people that feel the need to think high and mighty of themselves saying,"Ugh why do I have to carry you guys? You guys are so bad." Thanks for the carry, "Carry" Lord Man. (':

When you're playing a game and there are people that feel the need to think high and mighty of themselves saying,"Ugh why do I have to carry you guys? You guys are so bad." Thanks for the carry, "Carry" Lord Man. (':

All the jerks in LoL.

Back