what amiibo cards do you want the most?

pokedoll123

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I know that there are still a lot more cards to be revealed, but out of all the ones that were shown on the Japanese website, which one are you hoping you would get in your amiibo card packs?

I really want Snake and DJ K.K., hopefully I would get them in one of the packs that I preordered.

I don't really care about villagers, it's the special NPC's I want. I'm mostly after Joan, pascal and luna from series 1. I don't remember series 2 off the top of my head but I wouldn't mind Nat or shrunk

I want my dreamies! Marshal, kid cat, Agent S, Bunnie, Coco, Ankha, Lucky, Ribbot, Flo and Kabuki! I also want Erik and Zucker and Tortimer and perhaps the other special characters like Tortimer and Isabelle too!

In this order (from most important to the lesser ones) : Pate, O'Hare, Friga, Canberra, Ozzie, Kitt, Roald, Broffina, Lopez, Marcel, Sylvia, Wart Jr., Jambette, Kitty.

Last edited:
From the already announced I want Harriet, Molly and Kiki, but I don't mind getting some of the others, unless I get doubles

Pascal, Eugene, Cheri and the New Leaf Villager Boy and Girl (Which will likely never happen)

if they're bringing back the really old villagers from Forest E+ I want Ketchup sooo badly!
I also want Isabelle, Lottie, and Ankha!

Lucky and Bluebear. My favorites.

But Lucky hasn't been shown yet, which makes me sad.

Last edited:
From the npcs, Isabelle, Celeste, Brewster, Sable and Kapp'n. For the villagers I like a lot of the deer, squirrels and ducks. Pretty much all of the animals I've ever had on New Leaf <3

Oh and since the MIA characters from the Gamecube game are coming, I'm looking forward a card for Olive :)

Back