• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Any moves/combos that you just love to hit?

As a professional smash player, this is my fav with zero suit Samus (only works on heavies)
Down smash, short hop, Nair-Down smash-fair-fair-fair-up b. VERY hard to maneuver.
ZSS infinite combo video says hi

When some like Little Mac or other jump-challenged character comes at me swinging and I hit em with Game and Watch's down smash to send them lateral and then jump off to hit them with my b-up to send them farther away! and I just float back to the stage

THAT FREAKING CRUNCH SOUND WHEN YA SUCCESSFULLY GET A FLAME CHOKE IN
DQxDquX.gif

Mario Uair and Bair plus Cloud's Uair.

up air x2 then up b off the ceiling with zss of course

G-dub is ma boiiiiiiiii

using the Up-A diver head smack on peeps trying to aerial me

or smacking em with the diver head then trampolining up to then key them back down... then they think they can get a quick shot in, but you just do it all over again

- - - Post Merge - - -

for duck hunt, when people trying to recover, I'll use the can gag to make them air dodge then finish em with my Up-A air attack right as they come out of it

Last edited:
Jigglypuff's down special (Rest) is indescribably satisfying.
Every time I land it, especially in mid-air, I involuntarily chuckle under my breath.

Stone with Kirby. It's hilarious to stage spike someone with an exploitable recovery and kill at low percent.

Ness's PK Thunder 2. It feels so satisfying. :p

I also enjoy using the Kirbycide method alot, lol sometimes I just hang by the ledge and wait for someone to come, then I use Swallow and go very far from the stage. :p
This actually helps me against characters like Ness and Cloud who have rather poor recoveries.

Last edited:
Palutena: It's just so satisfying when I - Down Throw then Nair (if they didn't DI away), then a finish with a Bair. Sometimes, instead of Bair it leads into an Uair. What's also satisfying is scoring a K.O from down throw into Uair. Even better if it's Up Smash.

Zelda: Both of these are pretty similar, but Down Throw -> Nair (-> Nair) -> Fair (with the sweetspot of course!)
Alternatively, you can start this with Down Tilt too.

Another satisfying combo is achieved from when I sour spot Dash Attack then follow up with Farore's wind.

Robin: Arcthunder -> Grab -> Down Throw -> Utilt -> Up Smash. It's just perfection!

Back