• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Any moves/combos that you just love to hit?

I love to repeatedly do Dair on Greninja and hit people repeatedly from above until they move out of the way :rolleyes:

Down Throw -> Level 9 Judge as G&W

Bonus effect: If you get the kill you turn your opponent into living salt. Most of the time.

hmmm i actually like it when i play smash with a bunch of people and I use Villager. I plant my seed and the tree grows and hits 3 people.. and then when i cut it...they all get hit and are sent flying :D PLANT MORE TREES :D

hmmm i actually like it when i play smash with a bunch of people and I use Villager. I plant my seed and the tree grows and hits 3 people.. and then when i cut it...they all get hit and are sent flying :D PLANT MORE TREES :D

This message brought to you by The Environmentalists of America :rolleyes:

Stage spikes (when they don't tech) and Ness' D Air because Sakurai had to make it harder to spike with :l

Knocking out an opponent with Ike's Up-Air always feels pretty good. But then again, I just find playing with Ike to be rewarding. He's fun.

Getting a KO with Samus' Screw Attack is also nice.

tfw thread was bugged

woo fixed

Last edited:
Nothing is better than stomping two Ganondorf feet into someone's head for a 40% Meteor kill.

Love the sound of Palutena's counter.

Last edited:
Since I already mentioned my Ike and Samus stuff above, there aren't many others coming to mind. But...

This has less to do with any one character's actual moveset and can be done by anyone. I feel so much pleasure whenever I take a stock from a Little Mac player when their KO indicator is flashing. Partly because I beat them to the punch, partly because it just looks nice and seems fitting when he gets knocked out.

Since I already mentioned my Ike and Samus stuff above, there aren't many others coming to mind. But...

This has less to do with any one character's actual moveset and can be done by anyone. I feel so much pleasure whenever I take a stock from a Little Mac player when their KO indicator is flashing. Partly because I beat them to the punch, partly because it just looks nice and seems fitting when he gets knocked out.
Me too! I also love the glinting crack of a successful crack with the Home-Run Bat.
As for specific fighters, I've started playing Cloud and LOVE the split-second pause of a successful Limit Break.

Last edited:
I love doing Roy's (Fire Emblem) down-throw and then his Up-Special. I already love his Up-Special, so making sure it hits makes me really satisfied.

As a professional smash player, this is my fav with zero suit Samus (only works on heavies)
Down smash, short hop, Nair-Down smash-fair-fair-fair-up b. VERY hard to maneuver.

Back