• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Any moves/combos that you just love to hit?

CAN WE TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE LUCAS'S BACK AIR SPIKE.

Also for Pit a down throw into an up smash to give about 20% damage is very satisfying :)

Around 70 percent: Lucas's down throw, into back air, spiking the character onto the stage and bouncing back up to you, where you can then do an up air, almost always killing them. It's awesome because it's right before he can kill with his down throw to up air (around 80-90 percent on most characters), and quite a bit before he can kill with his up air.

I've been foolin' around with Falcon recently and hitting his Bair(or that back-hand) when someone is trying to recover is the cooliest.

Rosalina combo of down throw then f-air. Zero suit samus' down throw and up-b. DeDeDe's side smash :D Peaches up-B.

I like to use Sonic's spindash to knock an opponent into the air, then use his regular dash that follows their location to inflict even more damage. :p

I like hitting people with Peach's Up smash and then while they're in the air either Uair them or Up B, because you can actually hit people with the parasol.
Or really just getting them in the air somehow and Uairing or Parasol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And not really a combo, but whenever I grab someone I'm all happy because I'm rarely able to successfully do that
Usually I miss and then they attack me ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and successfully Toad-img (countering) someone...

Heh, I just like Kirby's default up special and Peach's side special because they deal a lot of damage.

Oh yeah, and hitting people with the rare stitch face turnip or the 1/250 chance Bob-omb from Peach's Down special.

Yoshi's up tilt to double/triple up air combo. It is very satisfying to pull off and does a good 25-35% damage

I enjoy using Ryu's Shadow Punch, so when it lands the person falls and I charge up an Uair punch as hard as I can, and then let go sending them off the stage. It can kill if you pull it off well too at a pretty low percentage :)

The first that comes to mind is Mario's forward-aerial. I love dropping down on the opponent and WHAM-ing them with that oversized fist.

The Mii Brawler's Soaring Axe Kick is another favorite of mine, since it can jump out of the way of Little Mac's counter move and hit him on the way down, and it can also be used as a sacrifice move, provided the opponent doesn't air-dodge at the right time.

I enjoy using Sheik's Dair from above to knock the opponent back a little, and then use his side multiple strike attack right after that to do even more damage :)

Quad-choke as gannon into down-angled smash.

Or, even better, off-stage gannon choke on anyone with a recovery that stops their character for a while (Ness, Fox, etc etc)

Back