• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Any moves/combos that you just love to hit?

Javocado

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Balloon
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
You know, those moves or combos that just make you feel sweet inside when they connect.
I get all giddy when I hit a turnaround Warlock Punch or Nair combo into Yoshi's spike.

How about you?

Last edited:
when u sing + rest combo with jiggly and u feel like jesus

- - - Post Merge - - -

LIFE ON THE EDGE WHEN U DONT EVEN BOTHER 2 SING AND U JUST ALL OUT REST

when u sing + rest combo with jiggly and u feel like jesus

- - - Post Merge - - -

LIFE ON THE EDGE WHEN U DONT EVEN BOTHER 2 SING AND U JUST ALL OUT REST

I love doing that with her because they're helpless when they fall asleep rip

but uh, I like doing down throw with Rosalina then I can combo from there I guess

Those moves where a player hits those \__/ part of the stages and crashes into the abyss. I did that with a luma shot eariler and it felt so satisfying

Last edited:
Wait...there's more to just b and a buttons?

I just feel so satisfied when I successfully grab someone.

For Wii Fit Trainer:
-Burial Jab -> Meteor Smash Side B, and multiply that feeling by 17492617472726472927472917471926471924729374728473517483639473637 if they're right next to the ledge and you kill them with the Meteor Smash.
-Burial Jab -> Nair -> Up Smash. This is SUPER difficult to pull off since sometimes the Nair makes them fly up too high to combo off of, but this can kill at like 70% and looks so clean when doing it.

For Lucas:
-Down Throw -> Bair -> Bair. It's hilarious and can also kill at 40% if you're near the ledge lol
-Down Throw -> PK Freeze -> PK Thunder 2. It's... a bit too disrespectful. You grab them, then throw them just to get frozen immediately afterwards, then use PK Thunder to hit yourself right at them right after they thaw out. It does over 50% in less than 10 seconds if done correctly. Also PK Freeze -> PK Thunder 2 kills not much later.

For Zelda:
-ELEVATOR ELEVATOR. GET ON, YOU'RE ONLY GOING UP UNTIL YOU DIE. ELEVATOR ELEVATOR.
Also Nair -> Elevator is now a true combo thanks to the newest update. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also forgot to add accidentally Meteor Smashing with Wii Fit Trainer since pretty much every move she has meteor smashes somehow.

Last edited:
Dair/Uair into knee with Falcon. Both require a certain % and are very manly to land.

When the person re-grabs the lede and you do a DDD dash-attack xD It kills at like 40% oml

I like to up throw and then up b with Samus, then continue to juggle using up b and up a

I love coming down with my down A with Kirby >>>>> up tilting them a couple times >>>> jumping and air comboing them until I hit them too far or until they dodge. Very satisfying.

Oh, and Mario's up tilt spam.

Last edited:
It's hard, but I like slamming people into the ground with Marth using my Jump + Air Down Smash followed up by me landing and using my Up Smash. I don't like when people rely on grab combos though. Mario's grab, up smash trap is pretty annoying.

Everytime you throw a lil mac user off and they are too far off the stage to get back on.

Whenever someone tries to recover and I use hydro pump as greninja and it pushes them up really far and I smash attack them to death.

Ryu's side spinning attack plus his Uair. It's tricky to master, but if you position yourself just right and land it it's pretty good.

When you have two stocks and your opponent has one then you use a jump monado fair off stage and then finish with a up b. Also fairs to a pk cannonball with ness. ;)

Back