Buying Color some things for me

Ahh Valentine's Day is coming up and I would to get art of my two ocs together(it'll be girls this time).

It'll be of these two:
http://sta.sh/2pgptqp6w8s
http://sta.sh/2vr0nw1lbvf

I'm waiting for several pieces that aren't done yet so I guess this will be a little treat for me.
I'm paying with RLC(mostly) and tbt.

If you're interested please show me your pieces before doing so and also list your prices. I would also love to personalize some of their outfits. Please note that I'll be browsing other sites for art so sorry for the late reply.

I will draw them. Make an offer! Chibi or headshots(I love doing romantic headshots...)

daw des babis are cute ; v;
I would totes draw them if wasn't so backed up with stuff right now ; A;

pppppsssttttt
hello I'm interested in your offer of art for rlc @__@

Here's some examples of my art:
vwRe5pI.png
mvvtb9G.gif
222_by_lynn105-d9p5ra6.png
aADnBxx.png

Unless you've got something in mind or a preference, I'd probably draw them in a sorta small chibish way

Also I actually happen to be really busy this week but I do really like your characters and wanna draw them orrzzz so I most likely won't be able to finish the piece in time for valentines unless you don't mind it late and getting some ipad sketches of them until then (like freeb aditional sketches n doodles) and price offers are up to you since I don't really know how to value my art haha

I'm interested!
And it'll be chibis base off what I suggest? Is the girl in the burnet a chibi example or the little small one?
And do you have any ideas for how much you would charge for it? You can try making a price check thread and try coming back to me.

I'm interested!
And it'll be chibis base off what I suggest? Is the girl in the burnet a chibi example or the little small one?
And do you have any ideas for how much you would charge for it? You can try making a price check thread and try coming back to me.

Yup! Unless you just want me to do whatever~ and yeah the girl in the barret, the pixel one is just a part of my recent art. For pricing I was thinking around $5-10 (7?) ??? I dunno if it's too high or not lmk what you think

Yup! Unless you just want me to do whatever~ and yeah the girl in the barret, the pixel one is just a part of my recent art. For pricing I was thinking around $5-10 (7?) ??? I dunno if it's too high or not lmk what you think

I actually really like your bust piece~
How much will that be? More of so for a couple

I actually really like your bust piece~
How much will that be? More of so for a couple

Hmmmmm maybe the same price range? I'm not exactly confident in doing full bodies with that style tho :( (unless you're ok with bust/maybe more waist up-ish)

Back