Satoru Iwata Passed Away on July 11th

I am crying, this is a terrible tragedy and we will all love what he did for us..

He did amazing things with Nintendo. This is a very sad loss, indeed.
Rest in peace, Iwata.

When I read the title, I thought we were in for a late April Fools joke, Hoo boy I was proven wrong. :(

And thus, another important era of Nintendo has finally come to an end. I wonder what kind of direction would the same company take in the next ten years or so.

maxresdefault.jpg

Rest in peace, banana man.

This is so heartbreaking :c

Rest in peace, good sir.
You brought us so many good games over the years.

Aw, great. First, E3 and now this. I really hope this isn't a sign of bad things to come. RIP, dear sir. See you in Coin Heaven.

I am hoping Nintendo will last without him but that man was a genius and will be missed greatly

My childhood hero, in a way. Nintendo got me through so much, from the age of 6 playing my game boy whenever I could, and my ds lite on the bus just playing Nintendogs. A small part of me has gone... I feel terrible now. R.I.P he shall be missed. R.I.P

Aw, great. First, E3 and now this. I really hope this isn't a sign of bad things to come. RIP, dear sir. See you in Coin Heaven.
Oh boy I hope not. They need to get their things straight.

He's not going to Coin Heaven. He's going to the Overthere. But he's not a video game character, but you get the picture. (I think)

I'm so sad to hear this. I loved seeing him on Nintendo Directs and the Mii fighter reveal last year. He will be missed. :c

Back