What's YOUR Coffee Preference?

Eve

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
My character's usual is Kilamanjaro, no sugar, and no milk. ;) Really bitter! Never would have ordered that in real life! ^_^

I always get Mocha, three sugars and three milks. In real life I'm more of a hot chocolate person, and mocha's the closest to it. ;)

I think mine is Blue Mountain, regular amount of milk, and 2 spoonfuls of sugar

Last edited:
My mayor always likes to go for Kilimanjaro, regular milk and regular sugar. Which is a neutral taste to him, and he sure loves it!

I usually just get the blend with lots of milk and lots of sugars (mainly to silence the taste of coffee, since IRL me hates the taste of coffee)

I always choose Kilimanjaro with no milk and sugar. I drink my coffee black in RL and just choose that type of coffee cause I like the name :p I wish they had iced coffee. That'd be cute. And that's what I prefer in RL, too.

Blue Mountain!

But in all my towns Blathers keeps serving me House Blend. Any tips on how to change "my usual"?

A mocha with lots of milk and three spoons of sugar. IRL, I have 100% Columbian, medium-dark, with three spoons of sugar, and enough milk to fill the coffee cup a good 1/2" to 1" from the edge.

Back